Hi Susan, hope you are doing well. I was just wondering if you got the extra package I sent you a couple of weeks ago. Take care, Sarah
I just wanted to say thank you for all the work you did on the Triplet Bead Swap. My swap person was inconito, no name or nickname, so I could not thank her and I’m not sure why but I do want to thank you! I really enjoyed putting things together for my ”swappie” and I excitedly awaited my package in return. I know what a pain it must have been to get us all organized and you did such a great job of doing so! THANKS SUSAN!
Cookie of the Dragon Clan
Hi Lima Beaders,
I have a favor to ask of you all.
Would you mind stopping by the link below and voting for Doktor Designs in a jewelry design competition?
Here is the URL:
You can vote once in each of three categories–you’ll recognize the work from the LB Design Gallery.
Vote #115 in in Traditional
Vote #11 in Contemporary
Vote #50 in Eclectic
Voting ends 2/25.
Thanks for your consideration!
Hi Triplet Swappers,
Just wanted to let you know that you will be receiving your bead recipient’s name in the next couple of days. Some of you may already have an email because I sent about a third of them out today. Please remember that the deadline for getting your beads in the mail is Feb. 25th!
Hi Lima Beaders!
Just a reminder that today is the last day you can join the Triplet Bead Swap. If you are interested in participating, send your mailing address to me at:
ABOUT THE TRIPLET BEAD SWAP — FULL DETAILS:
1. In order to particpate, email me your home mailing address by FEBRUARY 15th to email@example.com.
2. By FEBRUARY 18th, you will receive your swap partner’s name and mailing address via return email. Matching is entirely random.
3. Your swap beads must be mailed to your partner by FEBRUARY 25th. Please don’t be late with your mailing–otherwise your partner is disappointed, I get lots of emails saying, ”where are my beads?” and have to bug you. Not fun for anyone involved!
4. Your swap package should contain a minimum of 12 beads — four triplet sets of three matched beads. If you have more beads that you want to send (in groups of three), feel free. Lots of people were VERY generous during the last swap and I know their partners were thrilled and grateful.
4. If all goes well, each participant should receive their triplets during the first week of March. Last time, we had one person who didn’t meet her commitment and I sent the missing beads to her partner. I will commit to making good on any missing beads again so you can participate, confident that you WILL receive beads from someone.
5. That’s it. Easy! I will post these details on the wire at least once more for those who may miss this announcement.
Hope we have a great turn-out!
Triplet Bead Swap announcement:
Hey Lima Beaders,
If you would like to participate in the bead swap, please email your home address to me at:
I need to keep track of everything in one place so things don’t get mixed up. PLEASE DO NOT rely on reaching me through Lima Beads.
Unless I receive your address via email, I can’t include you.
Thanks for your understanding!
I’m putting out this wire to remind all Orphan Bead Swappers that TODAY is the deadline for mailing your beads to your swap partner. Please get them out to day if you haven’t already done so, so we don’t disappoint any beaders who were looking forward to a surprise holiday package! Thanks everyone!
Hi Lima Beaders! I am putting out this wire to see if one more beader would like to participate in the Orphan Bead Swap. We have a late request from a beader to participate but we don’t have a swap partner for her. Anyone interested? Email me your name and mailing address if you would like to be the one at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m putting out a wire to let you know that I just launched an online shopping gallery at doktordesigns.com.
I still have a long way to go tweaking the design, but at least I have some pieces up there! I hope you will stop by and offer your feedback, either here at Lima Beads, or via email.
Thanks for all of your encouragement!
Find More Beaders »
We send about one e-mail a week with news & deals.We’ll keep your information private. Promise!
9 crazy new bead deals every 5 minutes
Deals in your inbox every Tuesday at lunchtime
Picked by our customers for every day savings
We accept the following: