The Easter Egg HuntPosted by Matt on April 02 at 01:19 pm
It’s the contest you’ve all been waiting for! A while back, Alice P came up with the idea of a scavenger hunt for our next contest in the comments of Steve’s 2009 by the Numbers post. Since Easter is right around the corner, we figured an Easter Egg Hunt would be a great idea. Okay, it’s not technically a scavenger hunt, but we hope that you’ll have just as much fun!
There are a total of 16 eggs scattered throughout the site. You have until midnight on Easter Sunday (April 12) to find all of the eggs. If you find all of the eggs, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $250 gift certificate! If you can’t find all of them, that’s okay. You’ll still have a chance to unlock some other great prizes.
- Find 4 or more eggs to get a FREE Bronzite Thin Pillow Pendant 60x40mm
- Find 8 or more eggs to get a FREE Brazil Sodalite Puff Square 14mm - 16″ strand
- Find 12 or more eggs to get 15% discount on your next order
- Find all of the eggs for a chance to win a $250 gift certificate
Continue reading for more information and a hint to get you started…
For the complete rules for this contest, visit the Easter Egg Hunt page. Here’s a quick overview before you get started:
- The contest ends at 11:59pm on April 12th (Easter).
- There are a total of 16 eggs scattered in secret locations on the web site.
- We can’t offer rain checks, so be sure to place your order when you qualify for a prize.
- Each person can win one of every prize listed above.
- Please don’t share the locations of the eggs. This ruins the fun for everyone, so play fairly!
- Have fun!
By the way, your first Easter Egg is hidden somewhere on this page! Find it and click it! Good luck, and have fun!
Update #1 (April 6 at 4:40pm): We’re running extremely low on the Lapis prize! We’ve replaced it with a Brazil Sodalite Puff Square 14mm strand on the hunt page. If you still have the Lapis in your shopping bag and you really want it, hurry and place your order–there are less than 10 strands left!
Update #2 (April 6 at 5:02pm): We finally caved in and posted a HINT that will help you find one of the hardest eggs. Head on over to the Lima Lunch Specials page and put your thinking caps on…
Update #3 (April 8 at 10:50am): Still searching? We’ve posted another hint… you can find it on the Fresh Picks page. It’ll help you find the most well-hidden egg! Happy hunting!
Update #4 (April 10 at 3:20pm): This will be the last hint! We went through everyone’s eggs, and determined which were the hardest to find. Hopefully this tidbit helps: if you find out what Lima Beads was up to last fall, you might find an egg (or two!). And just to make sure you don’t miss anything right under your nose, make sure to re-read every last bit of this blog post. Happy hunting! Remember, you have until midnight Sunday night to find the eggs!
Update #5 (April 11 at 8:05pm): Remember, the contest ends tomorrow night at midnight! Remember to add your prizes to your shopping bag before midnight… And happy hunting!