The Easter Egg Hunt 2014 is on!Find eggs, win prizes! It's fun! Place orders with prizes by Sunday, 4/20!

Favorite April Fresh Picks

Posted by Ali on May 06 at 04:59 pm

We haven’t posted the favorite fresh picks for awhile, so we thought we would do the whole month of April. One thing was clear — there were a lot of fresh picks designed in April!

The top April fresh pickers were:

• Elaine aka Belly Chick – 229 picks
  • J Yee smart chick – 61 picks
  • Michelle Downy Chick – 60 picks
  • Allure of Gems by Julia – 55 picks
  • Kitty Chicky Cat – 48 picks
  • Chicky D aka Debra – 46 picks
  • Southern Chick – 42 picks

The most popular (most viewed) picks were:

Happy Birthday Fresh Picks!

Tomorrow, we’ll be celebrating the one year birthday of “Design your own Fresh Picks” — can you believe that? We’re having so much fun with it and we hope you are too! There will be a special birthday treat for everyone, if you solve the birthday puzzle :)

Can’t wait! Congrats Elaine!

Ali,

thanks so much for posting April’s fav Picks, can’t believe it’s been a year since you introduced this feature, it’s soooooo fun, I stay up too late chatting w/ everyone, cuz of all the splendid rad Picks… looking forward to the birthday puzzle :)

3. Anita QoG Funny Chick
    Anita QoG Funny Chick says:

Happy Birthday, to the best idea ever used on any site!!!!! Wishing many, many, more!!!! lol…..so much fun!!!!!!

4. KPJEWELS
    KPJEWELS says:

Happy Birthday to the Lima Team on this excellent feature of the site and wishing you a lot more. We all love it. It is so educational AND a lot of fun. Hope this birthday puzzle isn’t going to leave me hanging like the Easter Egg Hunt did. ha,ha. Don’t make it too hard.

5. DOG Chick aka Angela
    DOG Chick aka Angela says:

The Fresh picks are extremely popular and addicting. I have found many more beads to love since I became a fan of LB. Just remember some of us have to work for a living and don’t get to play in the beads all day! LOL!

6. ChickyD aka Debra
    ChickyD aka Debra says:

I LOVE fresh pick! It’s an ENDLESS source of INSPIRATION!

Congratulations on your first year of Fresh Picks!!! They are so much fun to create, check out, & comment on. In addition to being a great source of inspiration, I have made lots of new Beading Buddies through them! Or should I say Beading Chicks?!?! LOL :-)

Congratulations, Lima Beads, on the popularity of the fresh picks! I know that I’m hooked ~ but I guess that’s obvious by the amount of pickin’ I’ve done!! Great fun! A BIG hello out to all of our new-found friends because of this site!! :-)

9. Chicky Suz aka Susan Z
    Chicky Suz aka Susan Z says:

Happy Birthday to the fresh picks! I was addicted after the very first one I did, it’s very cool! Thanks LB, this is an awesome site!

10. NH Sweets
    NH Sweets says:

My addiction is complete. I love to see all the fresh picks, make my own picks (though not as prolific as some), but most of all I love to buy and receive all the beautiful beads. Congrats, Lima!

Congrats, Lima Beads on the most genius idea ever and for creating hundreds of Fresh Pick addicts like myself ;)

Happy Birthday and Congrats to you “LB” Fresh picks. I’m sure you never thought you’d create something so utterly fun and totally addicting. THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH!!!!!

Whoa! One whole year of Fresh picks.
    Happy Birthday! Lima. Seems just like yesterday that you introduced us to all the fun. You hit on a unique and phenomenally successful way to be creative. Thanks LB! It’s a lot of fun!

Happy Birthday to FRESH PICKS!

• Jacquie HJacquie H said »
    “The worst part is when its over, we don't even get to …”
  • Jacquie HJacquie H said »
    “I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!! Two days thousands and thousands of clicks, scroll, …”
  • No PhotoMary W said »
    “Just curious. How does the total number of distinct items available compare …”
  • Y BuonamiciY Buonamici said »
    “Congrats Elaine and all those on the to 10 - but I …”
  • D GoodingD Gooding said »
    “I found one egg in 2 days. LOL!! But the list …”
  • Elaine aka Belly ChickElaine aka Belly Chick said »
    “Yehaw!! I finally broke into the top 10...now I can quit!! I …”