The Easter Egg Hunt 2014 is on!Find eggs, win prizes! It's fun!

Fresh Daily Deal: Green Vein Jasper

Posted by Kevin on July 01 at 12:57 pm

For today’s Fresh Daily Deal, we’ve chosen a green vein jasper tumbled nugget. If you’re not familiar with our Fresh Daily Deals, check out my original blog post about them.

As I mentioned last time, now that we are moving into a new space and starting to pack up all of our belongings, we are finding beads we didn’t even know we had! Ali and I were digging around in the order checkin room last week and we found these great little green vein jasper nuggets. This is an interesting stone. The base is a dijon mustard color and the veins are a forest green color that seem to glow from the inside. This tumbled nugget is one of my favorite shapes too because of its versatility and variation. Each one is different!

The Fresh Daily Deal

This deal will be available through Wednesday July 8th. After that, it will be removed.

Green Vein Jasper Tumbled Nugget 7-11x10-14mm

Green Vein Jasper Tumbled Nugget 7-11x10-14mm

16" strand: $1.85 (21% off!)

This expired on July 9. Watch for more deals soon!

Please remember:

• These deals will only be available on The Fresh Daily Blog for a predetermined amount of time
  • Once the deals expire, we won’t be able to offer rain checks
  • Available while supplies last! The items will not expire from your shopping bag, but as with any item, once it sells out, it will automatically be removed. If that happens, we won’t be able to replace it, so place your order quickly! Again, we won’t be able to replace items that are removed from your bag and we’re unable to offer rain checks or substitutions. These items will go quickly.
  • If we sell out before this deal is supposed to end, we’ll have to take it down early.

Thank you for these great deals!! i love Green Line jasper!!
    But can it be sold out already!?! I put it in my bag and it immediately said it was!! :(

2. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

Double :( Me, too Chicky Cat! And I just ordered Green Vein Jasper last over the weekend – these would’ve been perfect!

Hey it’s telling me it’s sold out already too. Kevin is this a glitch?

4. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

I’m holding my breath thinking maybe there’s a mistake???? We might’ve gotten scooped girls – some lucky chick knew a good deal when she saw it and grabbed up the lot – haha…

Hi all, you should be able to add the item to your shopping bag now. Just a little glitch! If you already tried to add it, you’ll need to try again above. Thanks for understanding!

6. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

THANKS STEVE!! You da man!!!

7. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

How’s the move coming – you guys gettin settled in ok or are you still in the ‘darkest before the dawn’ zone?

Thanks for fixing the glitch, Steve! I thought that AquaKitty had bought up the entire supply and was hoarding it!!! LOL :D

Steve, thanks for such a great deal! Hope the moving plans are going smoothly! :D

And yes, Steve, you ARE the man!

10. Kevin
    Kevin says:

I pick out a great deal and STEVE is the man? Whatever.

OK, Kevin is THE MAN and Steve is the man. How’s that? LOL ;-)

12. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

Hey Chicks – now that we’re getting the Green Vein, what are we gonna do with it? HA!

Ohhhhhh … I’m sorry. Kevin, you too are the man for finding these fabulous stones for us, but Steve is the man because he made it possible for me to ACTUALLY put them in my shopping bag and get them to stay there.

14. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

OOPS – Kevin, I’m a schlub!! One hundred lashes with a wet noodle for me!! It’s a tie – you’re Both da MAN!!

I hope the boys don’t get out a ruler…..ROTFLOL ;-)

OK, OK, OK, Kevin gets to be THE MAN on odd numbered days and Steve gets to be THE MAN on even numbered days. During leap year, Matt gets to be THE MAN on the extra day. :D

A Solomon-like suggestion Lynn!

I thought it only fair. LOL Plus poor Matt hasn’t been included at all! :D

Yayyyy!! Thanks Kevin AND Steve!! You both ROCK!! :D LOL

20. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

Chicky LE! You’re crackin’ me up! Rulers? ROTFLMAO!! Oh – we left Matt out – shameful!! Wet noodle lashings for all of us!!

21. KPJEWELS
    KPJEWELS says:

Thanks for the new deal LB. I ordered mine already. Gotta love these rare deals. LB Team, you rock.

Too bad these weren’t here last week, I’d have gotten some :( ! Oh well…I got my beads today & they’re great!!!!

Btw: Kevin, I left you a message in the garden!!!!!

23. Steph
    Steph says:

I bet it wiil go with those peach pits I still have hanging around.

24. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

Good thought Steph – I’ve got some of those as well – “~

Peach pits go with everything, ladies — they are a universal bead. LOL ;-)

Clarith says:

These go great with the new metals. The brass and copper bring out so many different colors and a few crystals just to add enough bling if you want to>

Bev S says:

Am trying to put the green line jasper beads in my basket as it says it closes on 7-9-09 & that’s today;
    Why can’t I??

Hi Bev, the deal technically closed yesterday. The way it’s worded above is “This deal will be available through Wednesday July 8th”… If this caused any confusion with the expiration message next to the picture, I’m very sorry. Keep your eye on the blog… there will definitely be more deals like this in the future!

Thanks, LB Team, for this great deal! Mine arrived today and they are beautiful! Looking forward to more special deals from you! :D

30. GoFish
    GoFish says:

Hey Steve, I added these into my cart last week shortly after you posted the deal, went on vacation and came back to find an empty cart…can u help me? thx

31. V Biron
    V Biron says:

You have the beads of my dreams! Mad about your mermaids. I love Delft and hope I can come up with some ideas for including blue and white beads.

• SteveSteve said »
    “Cat: Yes, that's correct. You have until 2:59am Eastern time on Monday …”
  • H WestH West said »
    “Got 50 - I am done. Whew, hard to find a …”
  • DrgndreamDrgndream said »
    “I have to click individual items?! …”
  • No PhotoTricia B said »
    “Stuck at 58 beads! Hoping for 75. Don't think i have patience …”
  • No PhotoA O said »
    “Woohoo! I made the 100 mark :D Doing the happy dance right …”
  • Cat Bird BirdsongCat Bird Birdsong said »
    “Hi Steve, Because the time ending tomorrow is based on Pacific time does …”