The Easter Egg Hunt 2014 is on!Find eggs, win prizes! It's fun!

Fresh Pick search update

Posted by Steve on July 13 at 12:12 pm

Hello, Fresh Pickers! A while back, I gave you a preview of some work we’re doing here to organize our growing collection of Fresh Picks. While the work isn’t finished yet, we were able to release a small feature that we think will be very helpful in the meantime. As of today, you can search for Fresh Picks by typing in part (or all) of the name in the box on the Fresh Pick Search page. Here’s how it looks:

Fresh Pick search

Searching by Fresh Pick name...

We hope you find this feature useful for when you remember a Fresh Pick’s name, but not when it was created! Here are a couple fun searches to try out:

Let us know in the comments if you find this feature useful!

Oh, oh YES! Thank you, thank you!

2. Sherry aka Parrot Chick
    Sherry aka Parrot Chick says:

Many Many Thanks!!!!!

3. Cathy H Chocolate Chick
    Cathy H Chocolate Chick says:

Thanks SO much for this new feature!!!! I have been wishing that I could search the picks for specific things. Thank you!!!!!!!

Yay! Yippie! Thanks so much for the new search feature!
    Alice

5. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

Thank you Lima team! This is the best thing since sliced bread!

Awesome!! Yayyyy! So cool!! Thank you, thank you for listening and doing all this work!! Verrrrry nice feature!! Happy Kitty!! :D

7. Southern Chick
    Southern Chick says:

Yeah LB!!!! Do you guys/gals EVER sleep? This just makes the best site even better!!!!Thank you
    Donna

kitty mom jb says:

Works for me!

Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick says:

Love it! Thank you!

10. KPJEWELS
    KPJEWELS says:

Super job. Many, many thanks for this new feature. This makes an excellent site even better. We all live on this site daily, but you will never get rid of any of us now.

Thanks LB!! Sounds great!!!
    You’re just too good to us!

Quick question; Is it supposed to give us all the picks with the word we choose?
    I have one called “Candy Bowl” and it didn’t show up. No big deal, just wondering that’s all. :-)

Thanks so much, Steve!!! :D This will help tremendously!!! Looking forward to all the other improved features to come in the Fresh Picks section of your amazing site! :D

13. Cotopaxi Chickie Sue
    Cotopaxi Chickie Sue says:

This is fab! I tried it out and it makes the search so much easier! Three cheers for the LB team!

14. ChickyD aka Debra
    ChickyD aka Debra says:

Exactly what I need!!!!! Thanks, y’all!

Sweet Chick – the web site tries its best to show all the Fresh Picks, but there are some circumstances (for example, when we’ve run out of a lot of items and we’re trying to re-stock them) that they may not show up. But I promise you we’re not excluding your picks on purpose :)

YES!!! Finally! Thank you, Steve!

17. Leslie W Mtn Chick
    Leslie W Mtn Chick says:

Great improvement!!!

18. Candy aka BFF
    Candy aka BFF says:

This new search for the picks is wonderful!! Ya’ll are the best!! Thank you for all your dedication.

• Cat Bird BirdsongCat Bird Birdsong said »
    “Hi Steve, Because the time ending tomorrow is based on Pacific time does …”
  • No PhotoAdrienne H said »
    “I found only 41 and I'm giving up. In the process I …”
  • L BarronL Barron said »
    “I am stuck at 74....hoping I can find just one more...running out …”
  • Lois DLois D said »
    “Done at 75. Much, MUCH less than last year when at least …”
  • No PhotoVeronica E said »
    “I managed to find only 10 yesterday and I actually created a …”
  • Elaine aka Belly ChickElaine aka Belly Chick said »
    “I've just about had it....every time I close my eyes, I see …”