Scream Week is Here!

Posted by Matt on October 26 at 11:01 am

scream-week-banner

Welcome to Scream Week at Lima Beads. All week long, we’ll be handing out deals, steals, and screams right here from the blog. So, stay tuned to the blog all week!

A Sale of Ghastly Proportions!

We’re kicking off the week with a SALE on cubic zirconia, pearls, chain, findings and metal beads! You get 20% off of CZ and pearls and 15% off all chain, findings, and metal beads!

Dare to enter the Scream Machine

Scary DealsOn top of the scary good deals already available, you’ll find that your favorite price-slashing machine has seen a maniacal tune-up by Dr. Steve! That crazy evil scientist has turned our loving little deal creator into the Big Green Scream Machine!

It’s the same machine that we all know and love, with an insane twist: you have only 3 minutes before the timer runs out, instead of the normal 5:00! Also, Dr. Steve has added hundreds of new products to be devoured, I mean delivered, right to your computer. So hurry, the Big Green Scream Machine is set to transform back to its old self at the end of Scream Week.

Crazy Cooking by Chef Lima

Tomorrow, we’re cooking up a frightening menu of Lunch Specials that are sure to make you scream! I don’t want to give anything away, but I can think of a couple of reasons to check out the Lunch Specials this week. If you’re not signed up to receive Lunch Special emails from us, you can sign up here.

And more!

halloween video clipIf by Wednesday you’re ready for more, you won’t want to miss the special halloween video we’ve produced! You’ll have to put your detective hat on to help us find some clues and figure out who, or what, is causing a stir in our warehouse almost every night. And there’s a special twist that you’re sure to love!

Thursdays are always special at Lima, and this Thursday is no exception! Check back for the regular additions (and maybe even some old favorites).

On Friday, Ali’s brewing a fun post that will be sure to have you and your little furry ones howling (or meowing) with laughter. Don’t miss the chance to show off your pets… in costume! Get your photos ready.

candyAnd finally, we’ll be shipping a little “treat” with every order this week. Don’t worry, it won’t bite… it’s just our way of saying THANKS for being a Lima customer!

Enjoy, if you dare!!!!!

1. Chicky Chicky Blueroze
    Chicky Chicky Blueroze says:

Wow, sounds like this is going to be loads of fun this week. I’ll be sure to keep a sharp eye out for all the goodies. Great going Lima Beads. I love this site.

2. Mayan Chick - Lilly
    Mayan Chick - Lilly says:

I’m excited!!! bru ha ha!

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

You guys are a hoot! LOL. My husband is surely going to wish I had not found this site. More computer time for him to complain about. Have caught myself checking just as I walk by the computer. Cannot wait to see what is brewing. (cackle cackle) I’m game to join the fun.

4. Bonnie R
    Bonnie R says:

You think that Simon’s hiding place was found? Whoooooooo maybe more pearls got found.

LB folks, once again you guys sure keep it fun and interesting here, sure am looking forward to checking out these “scarey deals” on our beloved BGBM!!! :)

6. Lynn g
    Lynn g says:

Ohhhhhh I’m scared I will be going creepy over these deals.

7. movie chick aka susan
    movie chick aka susan says:

that little pumpkin shopping bag is soooooo cute! :)

Woooooooo, what scary fun!!! Can’t wait to see what witch’s brew you’ve cooked up for us this week!!! ;)

Love the haunted background screens and the cute trick-or-treat shopping bag!!! I always love your attention to details….. :D

Looking forward to the video to see who’s creating mischief — AquaKitty, Tad, Simon, Simone, or perhaps a new charactor? ROTFLOL

As always, thanks for the fabulous deals and discounts you are giving us this week!!!!! EEEEEEEEEK!!!! (That will be my hubby’s reaction when he finds out…..LOL)

9. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

As if you guys don’t have enough to do, you are planning all sorts of exciting stuff for us this week! Thanks! I’m looking forward to it all!
    Love the background and the Halloween shopping bag!

10. Kathryn Lobert
    Kathryn Lobert says:

Dear LB staff – I just want to thank you for all you do to make shopping with you a fun experience – as well as for the work you do to get wonderful products! You are greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!

Valerie G says:

NOOOOO! I have no comment. I need to lurk at least two more years till I do.Yikes.

Ohhhh, sounds like spooky good fun!

13. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

What doesn’t this sound like a brewing, good time here at LB!!

14. Leigh D
    Leigh D says:

Holy moly the bead machine is sure moving fast – you guys just want us to go broke buying up all the beads – I am seeing how this is working now!

15. Steph
    Steph says:

This site is just so great!!!!

trinkets says:

This is such a fun site to shop at/from.
    you are all so wonderful, thinking of all these ideas to make our time here so pleasant!
    Thanks to all of you ~ you are a great company with the neatest staff ever!

17. Karokat
    Karokat says:

Oh dear, I already put in an order yesterday – but I suppose I can make an excuse to do another. *GRIN* After all, it’s Halloween week and I’m the crazy neighborhood cat lady, so I need to celebrate somehow, right?

Awesome! I’m going to have to order some beads/findings! ;)

I have just discovered that I love working with chain…so I’m ecstatic about the chains being on sale all this week! Can’t wait to see the extra little goodie in order order bag with this week’s order!!! Thanks LB!!! :-D

20. Mimibgr8
    Mimibgr8 says:

Chains on sale!?! Yikes, now I’m in trouble! The little man you see over my shoulder in my photo is my husband, who watches me to make sure that I don’t reach for the credit cards in my wallet when I’m online. Little does he know, I have all the numbers memorized!! Wahaha! Go Lima Beads!!!

Mimibgr8, you are too funny!! :-D

LB, it’s really hard to keep up with that speed demon, screamin’ bead machine!!!! Keeps you on your toes!!!
    But this sure is fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. ChickyD aka Debra
    ChickyD aka Debra says:

I’ve been looking for the video…….

23. Shelly m
    M mccallister mrs chick says:

me toooo……anxious to see what they have filmed for us.

Where’s the video?

25. Leslie W Mtn Chick
    Leslie W Mtn Chick says:

I spent the whole day looking for your spooky video!!! Finally, I got to see it!! You guys are great fun. Not what I expected. Have fun with it yall!!

26. Shelly m
    M mccallister mrs chick says:

i loved the video! thanks LB for making everyones shopping experience always a fun one on your site. not only do we receive great products but such a community spirit is for the taking also.

Out of curiosity…will you guys be doing something special for Thanksgiving and Christmas (oh! …and don’t forget New Year)!!!!!! :D

Luv2bead, we’re always in the mood to celebrate the holidays with fun promotions. We can’t promise anything for sure, but I know we’ve done something around those holidays in past years. Stay tuned!

I hope you do it this year too!!! :D

Too bad I missed last years fun!! :(

Wow, I just received a Lima Beads email about new beads–and my heart is going pitter patter! I’m loving all the beads and chain, and was especially crazy about the Brazil Wild Horse Jasper and the Ammonite Fossil Beads! They went straight into my shopping bag!

Thanks Lima–you’ve just made my day!

31. Mommykat Bubbly Chick
    Mommykat Bubbly Chick says:

This weeks new additions are so beyond incredible! Wow, You all just keep getting better & better! thanks, LB!

Brenda H says:

Thanks for all you do!!! This is the best site ever! Love everything that’s going on this week! There’s TOO many great deals, two orders in one week… the hubby may take the internet away from me!!

• No PhotoUnarer R said »
    “This narrates you a lot about a company concern theoretical account's military …”