Scream Week Gift Certificate Winner

Posted by Andrew M on November 02 at 01:18 pm

Thanks to everybody that helped make Scream Week such a success! We had a blast putting it together for you. Even if you weren’t scared by our haunted warehouse video or didn’t laugh at our pet costumes, many of you took advantage of the Scream Week sale and entered the drawing for a $250 Lima Beads Gift Certificate.

The Gift Certificate Winner Is…

We randomly chose an email address from all the brave souls that survived the video. I’m happy to announce that Seema M. from Overland Park, Kansas is the big winner! Seema is going to receive a $250 Lima Beads Gift Certificate along with the envy of lots of beaders.

Thanks for playing, and if you didn’t win this time stay tuned for the next round of sales, games, and contests. Who knows what the mad Lima scientists will come up with next?

1. Seema M
    Seema M says:

Thanks a lot Lima team!!! It is a good monday after all. I am so excited…I told everybody at work. You guys are the best!!!! I am jumping up and down…need to calm down though..I am still at work ;-) Have a nice day everyone!!

2. Seema M
    Seema M says:

Sorry, forgot to mention that I am a mad scientist too…cheers!!

Congratulations, Seema M!!! The LB team is right, I am very jealous!! Have fun shopping!! :-D

4. Sali Jo GemsChica Chick
    Sali Jo GemsChica Chick says:

Ya hoooooooooo! Way to go Seema!! Have lots of fun….how in the world will you be able to narrow down your choices with so many goodies??????????

Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick says:

Congratulations Seema!

I am definitely jealous! You’ll have to let us know what special goodies you get.

Can’t wait to see what’s in store for us next!

Chicky Zee aka Alice says:

Congrats Seema Have lots of fun!!

7. Steph
    Steph says:

Congrats Seema! Go crazy buying your beads.

Congrats, Seema, on winning such a fabulous prize! Enjoy spending your gift certificate, if you can find SOMETHING, ANYTHING here to spend it on!!! ROTFLOL

RubberT aka Plucky Chick says:

congrats from this green-eyed monster! be sure to post what you buy so we can all drool over it!

Congratulations Seema! Enjoy your great prize! :D

11. Seema M
    Seema M says:

Thank you everyone…I will keep you all posted an what I buy!!

12. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

Congrats Seema, have a blast!

Congrats Seema!

Deb D Grammy Chick says:

Congrats, Seema, and happy bead picking!!!

Oh–so close to where I live! Congratulations Seema–what a great day for you!

lucky mad scientist! :) have fun shopping! & creating! I’m so jealous!

17. Chicky Bear-Tara
    Chicky Bear-Tara says:

Congratulations Seema. So close! I live in Overland Park, KS. too! Lucky lucky. You bet we are all jealous! Have a great time shopping!

18. Mayan Chick - Lilly
    Mayan Chick - Lilly says:

Congrats Seema!

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

Happy shopping Seema. Go crazy. Congradulations. Let us see some of the beautiful creations after you have a while to calm down and enjoy that huge shopping spree. Love Lima Beads. Miss Faith in sunny Florida.

20. SweetPea
    SweetPea says:

Hey Seema! Congratulations on your BIG win! Happy shopping & enjoy making more beautiful jewelry!