The Easter Egg Hunt 2014 is on!Find eggs, win prizes! It's fun!

Lima Beads Holiday Dance-Off

Posted by Andrew M on December 14 at 04:20 pm

The Lima Beads holiday parties are always fun, but this year’s gathering ended with a challenge. I won’t say who, but somebody suggested a “Dance-Off” between the office staff and the distribution team.

We would have laid down some cardboard and settled it the old fashioned way but nobody wanted to get hurt. Instead, we decided that each team would create a dancing elf video on ElfYourself.com and let you vote on which team wins.

Watch the videos and cast your vote below. Which team of dancing elves do you think wins the First Annual Lima Beads Holiday Dance-Off?

The Jingle Bell Jammers

Ho Ho Do-Si-Do

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

Thanks for voting, and happy holidays!

ROTFLOL!!!! Over the past few days I’ve been making a gazillion of these videos!!!! I actually thought how funny it would be if you guys did it too!!!! Great job!!! :D

2. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

Oh my gosh, that was SO funny! I hope you all had as much fun watching the finished result as I did!
    I’m thinking this might be a fun thing to do and then send to my son & daughter-in-law in CA…you’re never too old to embarrass your kids!

Last year we wrote and performed a rap number for them! They literally fell on the floor laughing!

Great job!

3. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

My hubby & I just did our card…thank you Lima team for the inspiration!

That was hilarious…I would have voted for both groups if I could have!!
    I’ve done a few of these myself this year and last year…great fun!! :-D

5. Cathy W
    Cathy W says:

I LOVE this! It is too funny to see all of elf-ized! (Go Jingle Bell Jammers)!

6. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

OMG!!!! This is way too FUNNY!!!! You guys must have fun at work every day! I’m having a very hard time voting :) They were both sooooo good, but I have to say I like the Jingle Bell Jammer music better ;) I’m not a fan of country music….

7. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

I hope it is a tie!! B)

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

I have to say you guys and gals are a hoot. I cannot imagine going to a job that you certainly all enjoy as much as it seems you do. ROTHLOL!!You guys are having way too much fun to be working. LOL

Beyond belief!!! :D You guys are just tooooooo wild! A great giggle!

You all could give the Rockettes a run for their money! lol ;)

10. Cotopaxi Chickie Sue
    Cotopaxi Chickie Sue says:

Too funny! You guys make such great elves! I was ROTFLOL watching these great videos – it was hard choosing which one was best! You all have WAY too much fun at work!

11. Leslie W Mtn Chick
    Leslie W Mtn Chick says:

Love it!!!!!

That was a load of fun! My morning started out crummy, so thanks for turning it around!!!

13. Chicky Bear-Tara
    Chicky Bear-Tara says:

Hilarious! You guys crack me up! I didn’t even know there was a distribution team. I thought the office staff was it! I too had a hard time deciding. Both teams were great so I hope it’s a tie as well. Tee Hee….still giggling…hahahahaha

:-D :-D 8O :-D
    HO HO HO HO! HA HA HA HA!!!! :-D
    Too funny!!! Thanks so much for the laugh you guys!!!!

LMAO! This made my day! I remember a couple of years ago my little sister sent me one of these videos of herself and I was literally crying from laughing so hard! I’m gonna have to go with the Jingle Bell Jammers on this one. Sorry Do-Si-Do’s, they just had better moves (and music). LOL

16. Bead-itudes
    Bead-itudes says:

Very close score right now. This was way funny. I really thought they were both great. I had a hard time choosing.

17. Shannon aka Silly Chick
    Shannon aka Silly Chick says:

Well, this has split my household in half! Roger says the Jinglebell Jammers have game, but the Ho Ho Do-Si-Dos just melt my butter! Guess who won that argument! But truly all you guys rock both the house and the barn! :)

After being up all night with a migraine, this got my day off to a fabulous start!!! ROTFLMAO Oh, if only a Chick could vote twice!!! After I voted, I checked the results and right now they are 50-50! Wow! Maybe AquaKitty or Tad will have to cast the deciding vote…..LOL 8)

:D We got elfed a couple years ago… just might have to do it again! These are so fun and so funny! Y’all are dancing fools so I just can’t choose. :)

20. Mayan Chick - Lilly
    Mayan Chick - Lilly says:

Love the videos! I must say the Jingle Bell Jammers really jammed. They were break dancing and the caterpillar is what really did it! Sorry :)

Well, I’m a little bit country…so I voted for the Ho Ho Do-Si-Dos. Very tough decision, but I liked the line dance segment. :D

Beth K says:

Something about the pitchforks really won me over. Both were a crack up, but the Do Si Do team had a certain je ne se quois!

RubberT aka Plucky Chick says:

I can’t vote! It’s like choosing between your children! They’re all cute, but I especially liked Steve shaking his chest!!!

24. Christines Purple Wolf
    Christines Purple Wolf says:

You guys must have a great time working with each other~and your little Dance’s prove it! Enjoy the meaning of Christmas ~the birth of Jesus~and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!As far as I am concerned you are all winners.

25. Valentine Chick
    Valentine Chick says:

Well since I am a country bumpkin’, I had to vote for the Ho Ho Do-Si- Dos! But, I really loved them both. I really do wish for there to be a tie!! ;)

• No PhotoMama Piranha said »
    “"The Hunt" is far more than mere marketing genius ... it's introduced …”
  • SnowySnowy said »
    “I usually do okay at finding eggs...coming in at the middle of …”
  • No PhotoTera D said »
    “I have been through the entire site twice and have only 55 …”
  • No PhotoSuzanne I said »
    “For anyone struggling to get to 50 eggs, I'd just like to …”
  • diamonddustshoediamonddustshoe said »
    “Mine just pats me on the head every now and then and …”
  • No PhotoL D said »
    “Luckily Amethyst Cat my boyfriend is in California so he can't see …”