Three Lima Babies On The Way!

Posted by Kevin on December 10 at 11:04 am

They say good news comes in threes. They couldn’t be more right! Imagine our surprise not too long ago when we found out that not one, not two, but THREE Lima Beads babies are due in the spring.

Andrew’s wife Elizabeth, Matt’s wife Deidra, and Ali are expecting little Limas on March 27th, March 30th, and April 11th respectively. And guess what? They’re all boys!

The newborns will be the first for Matt and Andrew, and of course Payton is excited about having a baby brother. So far, everything is looking good and we are all excited as can be. Stay tuned for more updates and if you have any boy name ideas, we’re all ears.

Also, if you want any beads, make sure you get them before the 3rd week of March. Things are going to get crazy around here!

1. Chicky Chicky Blueroze
    Chicky Chicky Blueroze says:

Congratulations to all three. What a special time it will be. You’ll have to set up a nursery at Lima so everyone can play with them. Aren’t babies fun? :)

Shouldn’t this be listed today under “New Additions”? ROTFLOL

Congratulations to all of you!!! What an exciting time in all of your lives and in the Lima Bead company!!! Maybe there IS some truth to that saying about there being something in the water……at least at the new warehouse……LOL :D

BTW, if you need a babysitter/nanny at the LB warehouse, I’m sure AquaKitty would be happy to sign up for diaper duty! ;)

4. FaeryGoth Chick
    FaeryGoth Chick says:

Congratulations to all of you!

5. movie chick aka susan
    movie chick aka susan says:

CONGRATS!!! :D :D :D

6. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

Wow! What fantastic & exciting news for all of you!
    Congratulations Kevin & Ali, Matt & Deidra and Andrew & Elizabeth!

7. Gunilla B
    Gunilla B says:

Congratulations! I’m so happy for all of you!

8. Chicky Suz aka Susan Z
    Chicky Suz aka Susan Z says:

Congrats to all of you! Totally awesome news!!!

9. Dora H
    Dora H says:

Congradulations to all of you….and Merry Christmas and a great New Year

10. Chicky Bear-Tara
    Chicky Bear-Tara says:

Congratulations! Isn’t that exciting. 3 babies! Merry Christmas!

11. Jewelry Z
    Jewelry Z says:

Wow! I was born march 24th and I can tell you they will be good lima babies and lima toddlers and so on. Congratulations!

wow! how exciting for you all! congrats!

13. Atomic Toad
    Atomic Toad says:

That is amazing! Congrats to all of you.

14. Fashion Chick aka SC
    Fashion Chick aka SC says:

Congratulations to you all!

Chicky Zee aka Alice says:

Congratulation to all of you!!!!LOL!!

16. WireWrangler
    WireWrangler says:

Congratulations!
    Sooo all due the same month? WOW.
    Favorite boy name of all time: Wyatt.

17. Sali Jo GemsChica Chick
    Sali Jo GemsChica Chick says:

Wow ya’ll HAVE been busy! Congrats to all…snips,snails,puppy dog tails…..fishin’…baseball..hot wheels….train sets…mama’s boys…how fun will all this be??? Many blessings!

18. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

WOw!! Congratulations!! What about Tad Jr.???? No, just kidding….. I really like the names Carson, Noah, and Trenton??

Hey, great idea, Jill! Tad, Jr.!!! ;) Hmmmmmm AquaKitty, Jr.? Simon, Jr.? Ooooooh, the possibilities are endless and we still have several months to work on this!!!! 8O

If we could get Kevin & Ali to change Payton’s name to Simone……ROTFLOL

Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick says:

How exciting!
    Congratulations to all of you!
    I’m sure we’ll all be waiting for the big announcements this spring.

22. Seema M
    Seema M says:

Congratulations to all three….I have 2 boys too, they are lots of fun!!

Congratulations to all the proud “parents to be.” You should plan a joint baby shower and really have fun with it. :D

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

Oh my such fun. Congrats to all envolved. This is a wonderous time for all of your lives.

25. Bonnie R
    Bonnie R says:

Congradulations eveyone. Nothing like having someone to talk with who is going through the same process.
    Heh, can Simone babysit? Maybe she will take payment in pearls?
    It may be the water, but I’ve seen the same pattern happen before. When I started a prior job two employees had babies only a couple of months a part and 2 years later they had sons only a month a part. I’ve noticed that if you work in a office with several women your cycles end up being real close. So familarity breads babies????
    Congrats. Day Care LB comming soon.

What great news! Three little Lima’s–I’m sure they’ll be trained properly about the many different types of stones and how to put together a website egg hunt!

Congratulations too all three families!

27. Jane MS
    Jane MS says:

Yeah! What fabulous news, and thanking you for sharing with us.

28. Froggy Chick aka Wendy F
    Froggy Chick aka Wendy F says:

Congrats to you all!! Boys are great, I have 3 of my own! They will have such fun playing in all the beads! Have a happy holiday season!

Matts Mom says:

Future grandma(Matt’s Mom) and Payton’s Nanny I am going to have a fun filled spring!!!!

30. Matt
    Matt says:

Here are some ultrasound pics of Henry Matthew. If Deidra let’s me, I’ll try to get some belly pics up too!

Attachment Attachment

Absolutely beautiful pictures! I find it amazing to see the little ones as they develop. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

32. Sali Jo GemsChica Chick
    Sali Jo GemsChica Chick says:

How amazing! They didn’t have ultrasound when I had my baby! Very cool….baby’s first pictures!

33. Anita QoG Funny Chick
    Anita QoG Funny Chick says:

This is SOOOOOO COOL!!! You guys must be beaming from ear to ear!!! New little Lima’s. Congrats to you all!!

My favorite names are; Ethan & Tucker! My daughter thought if she should have a baby boy in the future she would name him Tucker, but, her married name is, Quick….LOL…… I don’t think Tucker Quick, is a good idea! She changed her mind!!

34. Anita QoG Funny Chick
    Anita QoG Funny Chick says:

Matt, GREAT pictures!!! Looking forward to watching him grow!!! Via, LB of course!!

RubberT aka Plucky Chick says:

Lima Beads. Planning ahead as always. I will remember to order beads BEFORE March and really appreciate the advance notice!!! LOL.

Lynn, love the idea of posting the new babies as new additions, but don’t think we can buy them. We will just have to ooh and aah…and put them on our wish list…like wishing for grandbabies!

Hi, Matt’s Mom! You must be so excited!

By the way, I took my beading to babysit an 8 month old last night…didn’t get much done, but may be she will be a future beader! My advice: Enjoy your babies,even if you can’t bead as fast as you used to,because it really does go fast!

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

Whoa Matt I gave Andrew credit for your pretty baby pictures sorry at the time I couldn’t find the pick it was listed with. Still all the same good luck and best wishes to you and your family.

Maybe somebody should check Lima Beads water out there? LOL

Congratulations!! Please tell Payton from me … since she’s going to be a big sister that … “Big Sister’s Rule!”!!!! :D

38. Carola
    Carola says:

Congratulations….how wonderful!!!!

And Happy Holidays to you, too.

39. Valentine Chick
    Valentine Chick says:

Oh wow! Congrats to you all!! Those ultrasound pics bring back so many wonderful memories! Personally, I prefer the name Chase…wonder why??? But, I also wanted to name him Sage, but got the nix from Mr. Palmer. So, Chase it was!! Best Wishes!

Matt, thanks for sharing your precious photos of baby Henry Matthew with us! You can tell we are so excited for all of you!!! :D Since we feel like we know all of you, it’s like having extending family to watch! :D

41. Little Round Chick
    Little Round Chick says:

I may be slow but eventually I get around to the Fresh Daily. Matt, thanks for sharing the “First Photos” with us. Hope you had fun playing around with baby names. Before I was married I always thought if I had a son I’d like to name his Sean but Sean Vaughan was a bit too much! :D Congratulations and blessings on you all.

42. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

Thanks for sharing your pix Matt!! Very cool :) I thought of another name for you all today…… Reese ;)

Congratulations to all three sets of expecting parents!!! Yippee…three!!

44. AllureofGemsGlamJulia
    AllureofGemsGlamJulia says:

Congratulations on the bundles of joy!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a Spring coming gifts :)

Julia

45. K Campbell
    K Campbell says:

Way t go how exciting :D

46. Claire F
    Claire F says:

Congratulations to all of you! :)

47. Chippy Chick aka Lindys
    Chippy Chick aka Lindys says:

Hey LB Gang! Have any of those babies arrived yet??? Still waiting for new baby pics!

48. Crazy Chick Frida
    Crazy Chick Frida says:

Congrats :) Baby Boom, do you use that expression? :) :D

49. Kevin
    Kevin says:

No babies yet. Matt’s wife is due in the next week and Ali is due the second week of April. We haven’t heard from Andrew in about 24 hours, so maybe there is a baby…

We’ll have to wait and see.

julesjewels says:

enjoy them each and everyday. Babies are God’s greatest gifts to us. Treat them as such.

51. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

Well, today is the first of the due dates….. Any news yet? Thinking and praying for you all!!

Awwwww! Many prayers for safety and health for all involved!!! Blessings do come in 3s!!! :D

53. WireWrangler
    WireWrangler says:

Thank you, Kevin for the update.
    Or, as Dusty Springfield sang: ‘Wishing and hoping and thinking and praying……’ For all three families.

54. Bettys Beads
    Bettys Beads says:

April 9th…..no babies yet? Hope all is well.

55. Dora H
    Dora H says:

OH such great news.. bless “ALL” of you and bless the 3 little baby boys.. Enjoy every minute you can because they do grow up fast, toooo fast.. Will keep all of you and the babies in my prayers :)

• No PhotoUnarer R said »
    “This narrates you a lot about a company concern theoretical account's military …”