Handmade Chain close-ups

Posted by Steve on April 16 at 10:11 am

Yesterday, we officially announced our exclusive line of Handmade Chain. It’s a collection of big, funky chain styles that will be available in several metals (starting with antique copper). It’s awesome in person, and we know that sometimes it’s hard to get a feel for a product when you’re just looking at pictures online. So, I wanted to tell you about 2 things that we’re doing that we hope will make this experience better and more enjoyable!

1. We’re going to start showing all chain using wide pictures that let you see the pattern better. Right now, all the Handmade Chain pictures are like this, and we’re going to be transitioning all our chain pictures shortly to this new format. We think it’s going to be a whole lot easier to get an idea of what the chain will look like in your hands (or on your neck!)

chain zoom

2. We’ve added a cool zoom feature that allows you to get a close-up on the chain when you’re shopping. Just move your mouse over the Handmade Chain pictures and you’ll get a close-up that moves along with your mouse. Right now, this is only available for the Handmade Chain, but will soon be available for the other chain, too!

That’s it! We hope these small things making shopping a whole lot better. Check it out, and let us know your feedback in the comments!

Cool!! Thanks Steve! You know we’re all excited about the new chain and can’t wait to see the rest of the line!! You guys ARE the best!

Steve, these new features are VERY helpful, as is the “show rulers” feature after you click on a particular design of chain. Thanks for all the help you give us with these great tools!!! You & the LB Team continue to “rock” our beading world!!! :D

Oh — and the new line of chain is awesome, too! 8)

Steve, many thanks for continuing to add features like these closeups of the new handmade chains, they all are way fabulous, sure appreciate all the fab hard work and care that you put into continually upgrading this fantastic website!!! I regularly recommend to my other friends that they should take a look at the LB website to see an excellent example of a very creative and well organized website! :)

Love the wide pictures and especially loving the zoom…you guys are tech geniuses!!! Thanks!! :-D

Chicky Zee aka Alice says:

Steve,like the wide picture you are all awesome!!

6. Kathryn R
    Kathryn R says:

This is my first time navigating your website and it is wonderful and SO much easier than some other jewelry suppliers.

7. Chicky Bear-Tara
    Chicky Bear-Tara says:

I love the zoom feature. It is so helpful. It’s better than a magnifying glass. Love the new chain too! It is beautiful! Thanks for continuing to make this site the BEST bead site in the www.

Hey, how about a feature that automatically adds $100 a month to our bank accounts to be used as bead money only?? LOL

Hey, Ivy — that is the best idea I’ve heard in a long time!!! Where do we sign up for that feature?!?!?! LOL

10. Celticcrossing
    Celticcrossing says:

Great feature – I mean the new zoom feature. Although I like the 100$ a month idea too! lol

Thanks everyone! I tried really hard to talk Kevin into giving everyone $100 but he said no. So for now, I hope you’re happy with the zooming, haha :)

Well…$100 wouldn’t hurt… ;) lol
    No, you Lima guys and gals are awesome!! :D LB is the best bead site out there!! Bright, beautiful, well laid out, well maintained, innovative, interactive, fun, inspiring, friendly, helpful, additive, … *big breath*… Well, you get the idea,I think limabeads.com (and the Lima Team) are great!! :D

Oh, that Kevin!!! LOL Well, I guess we’ll just have to settle for having an amazing website to visit, right? ;)

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

OH MY! What is left to say except maybe I add my thank you for your wonderful and kind attention to all of us shoppers. You are truly the best guys. What a bonus to help make a choice for our purchases. Wonderful addition to the website. I vote yes for both magnafication and $100 bonus. lol :P

• No PhotoUnarer R said »
    “This narrates you a lot about a company concern theoretical account's military …”