Lima Babies Have Arrived

Posted by Kevin on April 22 at 12:25 pm

In December, we told you there were Three Lima Babies on The Way. Andrew, Matt, and I all got new baby boys within a 3 week period! It’s been a crazy time, but everyone is doing great.

The Lima babies:

Douglas

Andrew’s wife labored for 11 hours on this little guy. In January, Andrew moved back to Richmond, VA, so the rest of us haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Douglas yet. Andrew says that he didn’t cry for nearly 24 hours after he was born. The doctors confirmed that he was happy and healthy, just very relaxed and curious about his new world. He still doesn’t cry very much (thankfully) but he can really belt it out when he’s hungry! He’s happy to be surrounded by grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins here in Richmond.

Born March 24 at 6:06pm. 7 lbs. 7 oz. - 20" long

Douglas: Born March 24 at 6:06pm. 7 lbs. 7 oz. - 20" long

Henry

Matt’s wife endured 19 hours of labor. He was born on Matt’s birthday and is a very good sleeper. He takes about a 3 hour nap around lunch, a shorter one around dinner, and only gets up once to eat in the middle of the night. We put him down at 9 and he gets up at 9. Henry is blessed in the grandparent department. The grandparents are always looking for excuses to come visit. For instance, I mentioned that I needed 4 C batteries for his swing. Within a couple of hours, we had 8 brand new C batteries and 4 grandparents over the house. :)

Born April 7 at 5:50pm. 9 lbs. 7 oz. - 21.5" long

Henry: Born April 7 at 5:50pm. 9 lbs. 7 oz. - 21.5" long

Gable

After Ali’s 26 hour labor with our daughter that ended in a c-section, her doctors weren’t messing around. We had a c-section scheduled for 8am, and 46 minutes later, we had our little boy. He’s already the most relaxed person I know. He only cries for a few minutes per day, usually when he’s hungry. If he’s not eating, he’s maxing and relaxing in his bouncy seat. His big sister Payton (now 23 months old) loves him so much. She has to know where he is at all times. Ali is still a bit sore, but we have two sets of eager grandparents helping us every day, which has been a blessing.

Born April 14 at 8:46am. 22" long

Gable: Born April 14 at 8:46am. 9 lbs. 10 oz. - 22" long

Payton loving her new brother

Payton loving her new brother

1. Joyce M
    Joyce M says:

Congrats to you all!!! Such beautiful little treasures!! Enjoy every moment with them!! They are all gorgeous! Big sis looks like she likes having a baby brother! Best of everything to you all!

2. Bettys Beads
    Bettys Beads says:

So glad to hear that all is well and you have 3 healthy, happy boys. Enjoy every minute. Our oldest boy will be 50 next year…where has the time gone.

Wolfkazzy WolfChick says:

Congrats! All the babies are beautiful! Wish for the best for all :) Love, love the story about the 8 batteries LOL :D

Faithful Chick aka Faith says:

Oh my goodness!!! What Gorgeous Babies. Oh you all should be and I am sure you are so proud. They are so tiny and precious looking. Love all their names too. Sounds like all Mommies had a rough go at it. So sorry about that Mom’s; but look at your splendid results. God Bless All of you. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy.
    Chicky Hugs to all. Miss Faith in sunny Florida.

Helen G aka tea chick says:

what handsome little guys! Glad they all in good health and seem to be such relaxed happy babies and good sleepers. Thanks for giving “props” to your wives for their labors/ surgeries!

6. WaterburyJewels
    WaterburyJewels says:

God Bless All of you…..They are little angels.

7. KittyMom Linda
    KittyMom Linda says:

Oh how beautiful life can be!!! Blessings to everyone. These are really gorgeous babies and I can see that they are all very happy. It’s such fun to have all those little ones to grow up together at the same time. Imagine the birthday parties! Best of luck to all.

8. Green Eyed Lady Chick
    Green Eyed Lady Chick says:

Congratulations to you all and your families!!! They are adorable boy’s, and glad everyone is doing well!

9. Atomic Toad
    Atomic Toad says:

Wow! Congrats to everyone. I hope you have been munching their feet.

Catherine J says:

Congratulations to everyone–they are absolutely adorable :O)

11. Dizzy Chick Lori Z
    Dizzy Chick Lori Z says:

Congratulations to all of your families!!! Your boys are all beautiful little angels, and I’m so happy to hear that they are peaceful sleepers! (I’m sure all the moms are too!) Wishing you many many blessings as you watch them grow!

12. sunny chick
    sunny chick says:

Congratulations! They are as precious as can be, and good sleepers to boot! Lucky! They are perfect little angels.

Valley Girl says:

Oh what beautiful babys… Congrats to you all!

14. Gunilla B
    Gunilla B says:

Congrats to you all and enjoy your wonderful babies!

15. cottagecharms
    cottagecharms says:

All such gorgeous babies! Congrats to all!

congrats! and glad all went well for the moms and sons (and dads)! enjoy every precious moment!

MoonBell says:

My 2 1/2 year old saw these pics & was convinced they were of her new little brother, born Feb. 17th. I had to tell her their names before she would believe me. Congrats to everyone on your beautiful boys!

18. WireWrangler
    WireWrangler says:

Thank you! Now I can stop worrying.
    Congratulations to all, these are beautiful, bouncing-baby-boys! Great names! What a special time. I envy the grandparents, so fun to spoil grandkids. You are all fortunate to have families close and to be close to families.
    I just realized, Payton…almost two and a new baby as well?
    Well, guess I’ll go buy some beads as my way of support.
    Congratulations and another Thank you.
    SSS

19. S Marlow
    S Marlow says:

Congratulations to everyone. They all are adorable!

20. Glassy chick Sonal
    Glassy chick Sonal says:

Congratulations for the beautiful and heal;thy babies….May Lord Almighty’s hand be on them and may he guide them and protect them all through their life. xoxoxo to them!!!

21. Autumn Blues Designs
    Autumn Blues Designs says:

Congrat’s!! I love the pictures thank you for sharing. God bless those beautiful baby boys, they will bring you lots of joy:)

22. Debbi aka Sparkle Chick
    Debbi aka Sparkle Chick says:

What a joyous time for all 3 families…congratulations to all of you at LB on your strong & healthy baby boys!

Douglas, Henry and Gable are so cute; love their names!

What a fantastic birthday gift for Matt!

While we know the sex of our “on the way” grandbaby, the name is being kept a secret until arrival time!

Kudos to Deidra, Elizabeth & Ali for the hours they labored.

Payton is adorable!

God has blessed you all.

I am so happy for all three families with their precious new babies. :D
    My youngest will be 30 this year, and I am sure your will treasure your families just as we have. The time flies so fast!

24. Cj w aka Slacker Chick
    Cj w aka Slacker Chick says:

Congratulation everyone! They are all just sweet, adorable, and beautiful. I am so glad that all went well for the Ladies. Make use of those eager grandparents. Blessings to all and congrats again.

Wow — What an exciting time this is in all of your lives!!! Congrats to all of you on the safe and healthy arrival of your sons!!!

Douglas, Henry, & Gable are so adorable and precious — thanks for sharing your photos with us! Payton looks as though she is thoroughly enjoying her role as Big Sister, too! :D

What a fun Mother’s Day you ladies will have this year!!! :D

May God’s blessings be with all of you!

BTW, Cathy told me the good news on the phone the other day…..see, AquaKitty & I can keep a secret when we need to…..LOL 8)

While I still think you should have listed the boys under “New Additions,” at least you announced their arrivals on New Beads Thursday…..ROTFLOL ;)

27. jewel  in NP
    jewel in NP says:

Congrads to all of you the babies are all very beautiful and Ali I know all about the C-section you will be sore for awhile but when you look into that babies face well that says it all. Good Luck & God Bless

28. Crazy Chick Frida
    Crazy Chick Frida says:

Congrats, on having got such cuties :) Adorable!!!

Congrats to the parents!!!!! The babies are so cute!!! ;)

btw: I think there’s a problem with the forum for all the groups (in the garden)!!!! All the “conversations” are gone!! :(

I was browsing the internet and found a cool stone called “Angel Fire Agate”!!! I’d love it if LB would get some (by some I mean LOTS) of those!!! *hint* :D

Mirjam E says:

Hi there Lima Babies! They are just beautiful, all three of them. Congratulations to you all! It must have been a madhouse at LB with all of them coming so close together. Did business come to a complete stand-still;)?
    Best wishes to all the mothers and I hope Ali is recovering well from the c-section.

Aawwww….congratulations to all!!! How exciting…all within three weeks!!
    So glad to hear that everyone is happy and healthy!! :-D

Bev Love 2 Bead says:

There is nothing more beautiful then a new baby. I have many Grandloves and everyone is so so special. Injoy every moment because some of the new things they do only last a little while and are very cherished times. All take good care.

Chicky Zee aka Alice says:

Congrats to the parents Lovely bouncing cute babies they are angels!!!!

35. Michael W
    Michael W says:

All three of the new boys are adorable! Congrats and a speedy recovery to all of the mothers, especially Ali!

36. Dora H
    Dora H says:

Congrats on the birth of 3 cute, precious little baby boys.. So glad all went well. Do enjoy and take in every minute you can because they grow up very fast ..So happy for everyone :)

37. AllureofGemsGlamJulia
    AllureofGemsGlamJulia says:

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am with Dora: Enjoy every minute! :)

Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick says:

Oh my gosh – such beautiful baby boys! Like Seashell Sally said – now I can stop worrying! You are all so blessed! Congratulations to all of you.

39. Chicky Bear-Tara
    Chicky Bear-Tara says:

Awww!!!! Babies are so sweet…3 boys! Wow. Congratulations to all 7 of you…that includes moms, dads and Payton. Best wishes and it sounds like you don’t need much luck on the rest area….yet!

40. Patti R
    Patti R says:

Three’s a charm! Congratulations on the healthy arrival of your new sons! I wish you all every happiness.

POF Chick Nina says:

Congratulations to all. You are very blessed to have these precious Baby Boys. Enjoy every minute you have with them. God’s Blessings to all.

42. Chicky Suz aka Susan Z
    Chicky Suz aka Susan Z says:

Congrats to you all, they are so adorable! Gable was born on my B day!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!

43. Claire F
    Claire F says:

Congratulations to all of you. You are so blessed to have precious baby boys. They are adorable!! Glad to hear that the mothers are doing well. God bless you and all your families. :)

Whooooo!! Congratulations to all the new (& second time new) parents! The “Lima” boys are adorable.

Gable was born on my Dad’s birthday … so an extra special Happy Birthday to him (& Chicky Suz too)!

Orchid Betty says:

Congratulation to you all and to your families!!! They all are adorable little angels, God bless them all!

46. Steph
    Steph says:

Congratulations to everyone, they’re beautiful.

Three very sweet baby Lima boys–how exciting.

Once we had children our friends and family did not even know we existed. They only wanted to see the babies.

Thanks for sharing the wonderful story!

48. doktordesigns
    doktordesigns says:

Wishing you and your little ones every blessing. Thank you for the darling pictures and baby details…they made my day.

49. Shanti P
    Shanti P says:

Congratulations everyone…. There’s something about boys. My son who’s 8 1/2,- and trying to be so cool- told me this morning that he woke up at 4:00 am and wished I was near so that he could hug me….It was so sweet…

How exciting!!!! :-D
    Congratulations everybody!! :-D
    All three are adorable little manly men!! Wow!
    Blessings to all of you and on your new precious creations!

Brenda H says:

OMG, the boys are too cute! God Bless and best wishes to all! Thanks for sharing.

A very belated CONGRAGULATIONS to all 3 LB families on these 3 adorable new baby boys – Douglas, Henry and Gable, thank you very much for sharing pics and descriptions of their arrivals and personalities so far! I’m very glad to hear that most of you have supportive and loving grandparents assisting you. Many blessings to all of you, and best wishes for the healthy and happy growth of all of your delightful new babies!!! 8)

53. Wemai Coffee Chick
    Wemai Coffee Chick says:

Congratulations from Norway too!! I wish you all the best! :o )

54. Travelin Chick-marlene
    Travelin Chick-marlene says:

Congratulations – Congratulations and Congratulations – beautiful babies.

55. Valentine Chick
    Valentine Chick says:

Snips,snails, and puppy dog tails…
    That’s what little boys are made of!

These little boys are the very cutest, except mine of course…LOL

Congratulations to all the LB families!

56. SweetPea
    SweetPea says:

What beautiful babies! Glad everyone is happy & healthy. Congratulations ya’ll!!!

57. Bonnie R
    Bonnie R says:

way 2 go. 3 Boys. is next time 3 girls? Tell all the moms to have a great Mothers day.

RubberT aka Plucky Chick says:

Congratulations to all, so glad all are fine!! Cherish the moments!! Thanks so much for sharing the pics, they made my day. And it is a good thing you did NOT put them in “New Additions” as suggested by Chicky LE because we might be upset when our orders don’t arrive. We have come to expect prompt delivery from LB! LOL

59. Vampire Chickie Ravin
    Vampire Chickie Ravin says:

OMG! Such adorable babies! Congrats to you all! Lucky babies to have such amazing parents. Best of wishes and luck to all of you!!

Aww, CONGRATS to all the proud new parents!! Babies are so precious, so sweet and innocent. They are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures!! :D

61. Pam E aka funky tulip
    Pam E aka funky tulip says:

Congratulations! They are all beautiful

62. Dixie J
    Dixie J says:

They are all adorable! You guys are truly blessed! Congratulations!

63. Truly
    Truly says:

All so cute!!! Poor Ali… I did the same thing with my oldest. 26 hours of labor… C-section… 10 lb. 10 oz.!

64. Sali Jo GemsChica Chick
    Sali Jo GemsChica Chick says:

What a blessing and what beautiful babies! Congrats to all the loving parents and grandparents!!

65. Dragons Chicky
    Dragons Chicky says:

Congratulations to the parents and grandparents all! Beautiful babies, looking so peaceful and cute! Blessed be.

66. Lynn g
    Lynn g says:

Conrats. to all, and all have beautiful children..

67. karen blasdel
    karen blasdel says:

Congratulations to all three families on the births of their beautiful baby boys. They are amazing!! Enjoy!!!

68. Mommykat Bubbly Chick
    Mommykat Bubbly Chick says:

Oh This is the best news to come home to! Congrats to everyone- what beautiful Gifts from God!!!! I am so excited for you all!! Enjoy!

BayLady says:

This is delightful! Congrats to ALL :-D

70. Chippy Chick aka Lindys
    Chippy Chick aka Lindys says:

Congrats to all the parents and extended families! All the little sweethearts are so precious! They seem so happy and content! Enjoy your new little bundles of joy, they grow up so fast!

LeighAnn F says:

Congratulations to all! You are absolutely blessed to have those gorgeous, healthy babies! Babies are a blessing! Enjoy them while they are little, they grow much to quickly! They are all simply beautiful! I love how little babies smell!

72. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

Awwww….. congratulations!!! I have been so anxious to hear :) Many Blessings!! and Happy Mother’s Day!

73. Chickie Nonnie T
    Chickie Nonnie T says:

Congratulations to all of you new parents – and the grandparents too!They all look so sweet….They grow up incredibly fast, so be sure to hang onto every minute.

74. Pam
    Pam says:

What precious children! Congratulation to you all!

75. SpicyChick AKA Ginger
    SpicyChick AKA Ginger says:

Congratulations on the three little LimaTeers~! Great pictures too!

76. Blue Jeans 501
    Blue Jeans 501 says:

Many Blessings for you all and your very handsome little ones! They are all so very special, and very good looking too! Hope the mama that had the C-section is doing well, it only hurts for a little while, but use this time to rest up because you will need it later on! God Bless you all!

77. Crystal Jewels
    Crystal Jewels says:

Congrats to all. My oldest grandson will be 17 in September, so I know how time flies. Enjoy every minute with them that you can. They are gorgeous. Sorry, I just realized that I am commenting under my dughter’s screen name. Best Wishes to all. 3K Chick

78. Crystal Jewels
    Crystal Jewels says:

Oops! that should have been daughter’s.

79. Purple Chick aka Violet
    Purple Chick aka Violet says:

Congrats to all the parents …. the babies are so adorable and cute !!!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy these little gifts from heaven and give them hugs and kisses from all of us chickies…..

80. Daisy Chick - Dawn
    Daisy Chick - Dawn says:

Congrats on the most adorable baby boys! They truly are the most precious gifts you will ever have. Enjoy them as they grow faster than you will ever think possible.

R Richardson says:

great kiddos!!
    many blessing to all of you!

Robin

R Richardson says:

Hey I should have said great Lima Beans!!

83. Amanda P
    Amanda P says:

Congratulations to you all! I will add one more to the mix…the pic is Augustus born Mar 31. I think I will order some beads to celebrate! :)

84. Shannon M
    Shannon M says:

Congratulations!!! Happy Mother’s Day to the new moms!!!

85. Anna C WonderChick
    Anna C WonderChick says:

Congrats to all! The boys are very handsome! Happy Mothers’ Day and Father’s Day to all you parents.

86. Sherry
    Sherry says:

Beautiful baby boys!! Congratulations to everyone.

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY MOMMIES!!!

Matts Mom says:

Henry’s grandma (and Gable’s nanny) thinks it is time for more baby pictures!!!!
    by the way the battery story is completly true…need more batteries Matt?

Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick says:

I agree! we definitely need updated photos!

Matts Mom – you must be having a great time with new babies. :)

blessedwithmuch says:

Beautiful babies! Congrats to all of you :) Precious blessings from above!

Gramnan says:

Happy Birthday to the Lima boys!!!!

91. Bailey C
    Bailey C says:

obsessed? me obsessed? no, not me, never….WHATEVER!