I honestly can’t believe that it’s Halloween already! It seems like yesterday that we held our first ever Fresh Pick Challenge.
A lot has happened since that Valentine’s Day inspired contest. Our three new baby boys are almost 7 months old now, we’ve added Lima Studios epoxy and resin kits, how-to projects, 4 new artists and a ton of new gemstone beads!
Since we had so much fun with the last Fresh Pick Challenge, we decided to have a Halloween inspired contest to keep you busy during Scream Week. We’re giving away $25 gift certificates to the winners of each of the following categories:
- Best Composition: The overall composition is one of the most important qualities of a beautiful Fresh Pick. It’s what makes our Fresh Picks so unique. Creating the best possible product arrangement is key to winning this category.
- Best Use of Color: When it comes to beading, is there anything more important than color? It doesn’t necessarily have to be all pinks, reds and purples. Maybe your favorite romantic movie, love song, or the restaurant of your first date inspires you!
- Best Story: We know how you love to write stories to go along with your Fresh Picks. That’s why we’re going to read each and every description that you take the time to write. But please, try to keep it as short as you can! I have the feeling that we’re going to have a lot of story-tellers submitting their picks.
- People’s Choice: We want our Pickers to make the call! The Fresh Pick with the most favorites will win this prize. Even if you’re not submitting a pick, be sure to add your favorite fresh picks to, well, your favorites!
Also, there is a special prize for the winner of People’s Choice. A little pumpkin full of beads!
When you’re ready to submit your Pick, just select it from the drop-down menu in the comment form below. You’ll see your 10 most recent picks. Choose the one that you’d like to submit to the contest and “Voila!” Not sure what a Fresh Pick is? Find out on the Design Your Own Fresh Picks page!
Let me lay down a few ground rules before you get started:
- Only one (1) submision allowed per person. If you make multiple submissions, only your most recent one will be counted.
- You must create a pick specifically for this contest. We all love recycling too, but we want to see some awesome new picks!
- All Picks must be submitted as a comment on this blog post by Sunday, October 31st at midnight.
Here’s the Tricky Part
You have to use at least one product from ANY of these stones:
|Copper Green Opal|
IMPORTANT: You DO NOT have to include one product of each stone! We’re not that cruel.
All you have to do is create a new Fresh Pick and upload it in your comment below. Now, get Picking!