Easter Egg Hunt 2011 Winners!Posted by Matt on April 26 at 04:15 pm
First of all, congrats to the winners of the 3 $25 gift certificates! Those golden eggs were certainly tough to find. Here are the winners:
- Golden Egg #1: Katie K
- Golden Egg #2: Natures Precious Gems
- Golden Egg #3: Cindy V
If you’re one of the three winners above, we’ll be sending you a gift certificate by e-mail today. Congratulations!
Now, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for. The winner of the $250 Lima Beads gift certificate is… Griffin! She found a total of 89 eggs, which qualified her for the Top 10 on the leaderboard and a chance to win the big prize. We selected her name out of a hat in a random drawing this morning. Congratulations, Griffin!
The Second Prize is a $100 Gift Certificate, awarded to Jenny R, who was in an 18-way tie for 59th on the leaderboard with an even 75 eggs found. Congrats, Jenny! We’ll be e-mailing you and the rest of the winners your gift certificates today.
We’d like to thank everyone who participated this year in the Easter Egg Hunt. We hope you had fun! Here are some fun facts about the hunt:
- A total of 109,839 eggs were found
- Over 3,610 people participated with a little over 60% finding more than 20 eggs
- Only 2 people found the third golden egg.
Since the third golden egg was so hard to find, we’re going to give you the location. If you look at this design, in the second comment, there are two photo attachments. When you clicked on the photo on the right, it was in that window that pops-up. Pretty tricky!
The eggs have since been taken off of the site, but here are some other crafty places that we hid some eggs:
- When you put your mouse over the Chocolate Strawberries photo on the Ribbon page.
- In the Humble Beads photo stack on the Artist Beads page.
- On the “Share” tab of your Wish List.
- Just hanging out inside of this bird house.
- Hiding out in the form of the “Add a Design” page.
Stay tuned for fun promotions in the future… we love having fun here! If you’re new to Lima Beads, here are some other cool things to check out: