The Easter Egg Hunt 2014 has ended!See the Leaderboard | Winners

Crossword Puzzle Bonus Update

Posted by Steve on February 02 at 10:56 am

Crossword Puzzle BonusThe Crossword Puzzle Sale of 2012 ended with a bang, and we’d like to thank everyone for playing along. We’re doing a mad rush through all the bead shows in Tucson right now, but we haven’t forgotten about the bonus prizes. We’ll be contacting and announcing the winners in the next 24 hours… so keep your fingers crossed! We’ll be posting an update right here on the blog.

Good luck!

chrissee says:

Can’t wait to hear who the lucky winner is…even if it’s not me! Have more fun in Tuscon, and next year I hope to be able to go and meet all of you.

2. KatsAllThat
    KatsAllThat says:

I didn’t play the challenge but boy did I spend, spend, spend. Such great deals! Thanks for the good time shopping!

3. Antique to Chic
    Antique to Chic says:

KatsAllThat you’re definitely not alone! Ia spent more here in 2 weeks than I do in six months of regular bead buying! I LOVE everything though and don’t regret a single purchase! I even found some special items for a gift I’m planning on making for Valentine’s Day for my Mom.

N radon says:

The crossword puzzle was fun (my first). I hope all of you are having fun at all those wonderful bead and gem shows. Hope your eyes hold up to it all and I can hardly wait to see what all of you bring back!!

The puzzle was a lot of fun, though some of the clues were pretty tricky this year. Usually I can solve these things in record time, but this year it took me 2 days. Got my bonus code — that portion was super-easy! Woo hoo!!! 8)

Have fun in Tucson! :D Looking forward to seeing who the big winners are!

6. D D Mystic Chick

enjoyed the crossword puzzle. couldn’t solve it all but was able to solve the bonus jumble and use the bonus code. thanks! LB

7. Colleen
    Colleen says:

Do we have winners?

Hi everyone,
    Yes, we have winners! I will be posting the details here tomorrow. I’m really, really sorry for taking this long–the final day in Tucson took a little more out of us than we thought :)

I promise we’ll have a nice wrap-up to the Crossword Sale tomorrow, along wit the winners :)

9. Eeka Mouse
    Eeka Mouse says:

I can’t believe I didn’t get ‘mixed tape’ after all the ones I used to make. Argh!

N radon says:

Do we know who won yet? Or is my old computer losing its ability to update?

LB must not have posted the results yet because I can’t find them here, either. Inquiring minds want to know…… ;) 8O

It’s not me!!(Winner) 8O …….I haven’t been contacted. ;-)
    Can’t wait to see who is! :-D

I’m not trying to be a tease, I swear :) Stay tuned… working on the post right now.

Welllll, OK, Steve…but just this once. ;) LOL

Haha Lynn… :) We think we have everything in order, and will be announcing the winners in the morning. Just had to go through some formalities. Talk to you in a few hours!

OK — sleep tight and don’t let the bed bugs bite…. 8O

• MissigirlMissigirl said »
    “This was my first egg hunt and I truly enjoyed it! What …”
  • Cynthia CCynthia C said »
    “Thank you Lima Beads for another great Easter egg hunt! I'm …”
  • Anna C WonderChickAnna C WonderChick said »
    “Though I did not spend as much time hunting eggs as in …”
  • D D Mystic ChickD D Mystic Chick said »
    “Thank you Lima Beads for my gift certificate! and for the gifts …”
  • Gina P - Delta ChickGina P – Delta Chick said »
    “This was the best egg hunt ever! :D I know this …”
  • No PhotoHeatherD said »
    “This was my third Easter egg hunt and I have to say …”