Fresh Pick: “trumpets & bellflowers”

Posted by limabeads on January 21 at 11:39 am

This Fresh Pick was designed by sunny chick on Jan. 3, 2013.

sunny chick says: Hello Darling Chickies! I have big news! No, I'm not expecting another pumpkin! I opened my shop on Etsy.
etsy.com/shop/marthasrubyacorn
Take care and chickie hugs to all of you! :)

Fresh Picks are color and texture arrangements to help you get inspired—you can browse all Fresh Picks, or design your own!

1. Luna Chick aka Coral
    Luna Chick aka Coral says:

That is so cool! You are on my list of favorites. Keep us in the loop about how things go. I have been talking to my mom about selling there.

2. OK Jacki
    OK Jacki says:

This is scrumptious, Martha. And I had to take a peak at your Etsy. Love them all, but especially coveting that Fuego Necklace! Lovely!! Best wishes

3. Crazy Beader
    Crazy Beader says:

Congratulations ! Also visited your etsy shop and fell in love with the Fuego Necklace (just like Jacki) – - This is a wonderful pick to herald your new venture – - best of luck at etsy !

4. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Congrats on the etsy! I’ll have to check it out.

This is a BEAUTIFUL pick. Love how the muscovite comes alive with all these pretties surrounding it! :)

5. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

Martha congrats on opening your shop. Hope you do well! Gorgeous pick BTW.
    Going to check your shop now. :)

6. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

I’m back. Beautiful pieces Martha. Unlike everyone else my fave is the Verdigris necklace. The little flower dangles between the beads…just too cute. That whole necklace is beautiful

Way to go Martha! :-D
    I just checked out your etsy site and it’s fantastic! LOVE your pieces!
    AND this pick too! :-D

8. MaryLou
    MaryLou says:

Beautiful.. So glad to here about your venture! Best of luck on your etsy site!

9. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

Congrats and best wishes!! Your pieces are fantastic and so is this pick!

10. NY Bella
    NY Bella says:

Beautiful pick, Martha! Love the pieces on your site!! Congrats and best of luck on Etsy!!

11. Crazy Chick Frida
    Crazy Chick Frida says:

Way to goo Martha my friend :D Congrats! Love your pick!

12. Asia
    Asia says:

Congrats, Martha and good luck with your endeavour :D

13. foxhill designs vt
    foxhill designs vt says:

Beautiful pick! Can’t wait to check out your shop. :)

14. sunny chick
    sunny chick says:

Thank you, Chickies! You are far too good to me, my friends! Thanks also for all the well wishes regarding my site! I had my first sale!!! Woo Hoo! I posted a picture of the design that sold on the LB gallery. :D Chickie hugs to all of you!

Comments are closed for this Fresh Pick.