Shop the Sale: 1,200 Tiny Treasures with Big Savings through Saturday!

Fresh Pick: “Julie's Charm”

Posted by limabeads on January 25 at 08:51 pm

This Fresh Pick was designed by Julie Shane on Jan. 24, 2013.

Julie Shane says: Row One --> My Life --> My mantra is "Simplify" because every time that things get out of control, I realize I need to step back to find what is REALLY necessary. I *need* the sun... I do! because it keeps me fresh. I desire the beach and the pounding waves, which is why I am a FL girl. Most important: I *NEED* God's love to ground me and keep me going in the right direction.
Row Two --> What I believe in --> Save the earth... go green! Read, Learn, Grow, Experience. I *am* a teacher!!! Shocked but still climbing and stretching. I have an "unbreakable" heart even tho it has been broken time and time again.
Row Three --> What I need --> Coffee! Hannah my Big Girl who loves to snuggle! Heidi my Little Bit who loves from a distance. Did I mention coffee and waking up in the morning???
Row Four --> Favorites --> Purple for peace and passion. Olive Green for the richness of life. Leaves for life and growth and change. Flower/Star for the dreams of daytime and nighttime.

Fresh Picks are color and texture arrangements to help you get inspired—you can browse all Fresh Picks, or design your own!

1. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

Very nice!

2. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

I’m going to bed cuz I have to start work at 6 a.m. but I will try all day to think about how the heck to do this. ;0

3. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

Very well done.

4. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

Night Becky.

5. Laud
    Laud says:

Lovely pick; lovely words. I’d say the creative writer’s muse is looking over your shoulder.

6. foxhill designs vt
    foxhill designs vt says:

Beautifully done, Julie!

7. Medieval Momma
    Medieval Momma says:

Nice personal pick! I have the coffee bean Jasper, it is amazing!

8. Elis Mom
    Elis Mom says:

Wow! Very lovely and thoughtful, Julie.

9. Elis Mom
    Elis Mom says:

‘nite Becky. Sorry you have to get up in the AM. I gotta go to work on Sunday.. :(

10. OK Jacki
    OK Jacki says:

Julie, love your choices to tell your story. Very poetic at times, and very revealing of your passions & your fun side. Love the java bundle & the coffee bean jasper. Nicely done. So glad to know more about you…one of the FL beach & sunshine beader/pickers (we are all envious of your weather).
    Nite Becky! You can do it. ;-) .

11. Granny Nancy
    Granny Nancy says:

Great job! As a former writer, I appreciate your words. Your writings were very revealing. Its so nice to get to know everyone here one by one and to do it with beads is SOOO cool! Great to know you!

12. Robin nursechick
    Robin nursechick says:

Amen sista!

13. Crazy Beader
    Crazy Beader says:

Great revelations here – - and some very nice beads to represent them. Thanks for sharing, Julie – - -

14. Frida
    Frida says:

Wonderful Julie :D

15. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

I had to read this again as a conscious person. :) How sweet and playful, Julie! You are a strong woman with a good life plan. :) Hug those kitties–or hug Hannah and wave at Heidi. :) So happy to know you!!

16. Frida
    Frida says:

What kind of climbing do you do Julie?

Comments are closed for this Fresh Pick.

• No PhotoE Strother said »
    “WOW, I'm so honored to be chosen out of so many beautiful …”
  • BabbleonJewelryBabbleonJewelry said »
    “WOW I so love these!! …”
  • kyekye said »
    “Thanks Lima Beads! Thanks everyone! I'm totally blown away and honored. :) …”
  • AliAli said »
    “Thanks to everyone for taking part in the contest! The winners have …”
  • No PhotoBeadWitchedSara D said »
    “ARE YOU STILL SELLING WOOLY WIRE? I HAD TO GO OUT …”
  • Vieno KaunokuonoVieno Kaunokuono said »
    “Yeah, that Northern Lights would really look great along my collar, and …”