The Easter Egg Hunt 2014 is on!Find eggs, win prizes! It's fun!

Fresh Pick: “puppychick #450 TuTu Many”

Posted by limabeads on February 06 at 07:58 pm

This Fresh Pick was designed by puppychick labratbecky on Feb. 6, 2013.

Fresh Picks are color and texture arrangements to help you get inspired—you can browse all Fresh Picks, or design your own!

1. NY Bella
    NY Bella says:

Naked lady looks so at home in the midst of this beautiful pick, Becky! Elegant, soft and just the right amount of bling! I love it!

2. foxhill designs vt
    foxhill designs vt says:

Absolutely beautiful pick, Becky!
    450!!!! Wow! Congrats. Won’t be long before you hit 500. :D

3. Blooming Ideas
    Blooming Ideas says:

A very pretty pick! Lovely choices! :)

4. beadswithbooks
    beadswithbooks says:

This is so pretty and elegant. Love the Naked Lady. This pick reminds me of cotton candy and clouds :)

Becky, what a beautiful, soft, delicate combo! Great choices for #450 & clever play on words in your title! Congrats & here’s to many more wonderful picks from you! :D

I just checked on my own Fresh Picks & I’ve created 54. Hmmmm Seems as though I have a ways to go before catching up with most of you fabulous Fresh Pickers!!! 8) Mine tend to involve a story — either true or fictional — so maybe I need to think up a new one. LOL ;)

7. OK Jacki
    OK Jacki says:

Beautiful pick, Becky! Congrats on 450! What, no green for such a landmark as this? Whether green or pink or blue…you always create pretties! Keep on pickin’. Love!

Becky, wowza, this jumped right into my faves, LOVE the soft pinks, silvers and warm pinks with copper rose pendants together!! 8O

Chicky LE Lynn, no worries, it is definitely not about how many Picks we all create, but it is definitely about the encouragement, friendship, love and support we share here, my dear, and thank you very much for all your stories these past few years!! 8)

9. Crazy Chick Frida
    Crazy Chick Frida says:

Ohhh gorgeous in to my faves! Congrats on 450 ;)

10. Asia
    Asia says:

Wow Becky, a fave it is for me, congrats,looking forward to the next ones :D

11. Luna Chick aka Coral
    Luna Chick aka Coral says:

Wow! Congrats on 450. I love this one and hope you make something with a lot of this. I just love your pieces you share in the design gallery.

12. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

You guys made my day!! :) !!!!!!!

13. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

WOW! You’ve done 450 picks?!?!?!?! That is incredible.
    I love this one. I would buy everything except for the naked lady. Cant really see myself wearing a necklace with a naked lady…lol. Vut pearls pearls and more pearls is always a fave with me.

14. Laud
    Laud says:

This one’s a fave for sure. Naked Lady looks like she’s saying, “Oh, I have nothing to wear…”–despite all the lovelies around her. Makes me smile.

15. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Pretty! PH and pearls make an awesome combo!

16. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

:) !! To Jacki: I’m saving green for #500 if I ever get there. Deb: not sure I would wear her either but I do like her attitude. Laud: LOL!! too funny! Hugs to everyone!

17. Gina P - Delta Chick
    Gina P - Delta Chick says:

Outstanding!

Becky, congrats on this stunning Pick being a fave of the week!! 8)

Comments are closed for this Fresh Pick.

• SteveSteve said »
    “J Maszle: At 40 eggs, you are eligible for the prize at …”
  • No PhotoJ Maszle said »
    “I'm confused. I've found 40 eggs - which means I've unlocked …”
  • No PhotoT Iamarino said »
    “LOVE this hunt! So much fun! Up to 58, havent even started …”
  • SteveSteve said »
    “Elizabeth O: technically, anywhere is fair game, so those would be possible …”
  • KerryKerry said »
    “I'm trying my best to stay on the leader board. It's driving …”
  • RubberT aka Plucky ChickRubberT aka Plucky Chick said »
    “Hi, beadadream! I don't want to mislead you into thinking I have …”