Easter Egg Hunt 2013

Posted by Matt on March 25 at 07:57 am

Easter Egg Hunt 2013

The time has come for the 5th annual Easter Egg Hunt at Lima Beads! There are more prizes than ever, including more than $2,000 in gift certificates. We’ve also made the hunt a little easier and more fun by scattering double the number of eggs across our site. Read more about the hunt below, or check out the Hunt Page to get started!

The Basics

We’ve scattered 200 eggs across all corners of our website. The more eggs you find, the more prizes you get! We have a leaderboard to track the progress of hunters from all over the world, and the top hunters will all get gift certificates this year! The hunt lasts all week, and ends at 11:59pm Pacific time on Easter (March 31).

The Prizes

We have 5 different levels of prizes this year, including some great bonus prizes. You have to find at least 10 eggs to get your first prize, and you can unlock additional prizes after finding 25, 50, 75, and 100 eggs (for seriously insane egg hunters only) :) As a bonus this year, we’re giving away a $20 gift certificate to every single hunter on the leaderboard when the hunt ends. This means we’re giving away at least 100 gift certificates! Keep an eye on the leaderboard and read more about the prizes on the Hunt page.

The Rules

We have detailed rules and some FAQs on the hunt page, so we suggest you check those out. There are a few things we want you to know, however. When you place an order to redeem your prizes, normal shipping rates apply (as low as $2 for U.S. customers). We have lots of great gifts this year, but we can’t guarantee they will all be available when the hunt ends on Sunday. So place your orders early to make sure you get the gifts you want!

What are you waiting for? Start hunting!

Good luck everyone!

Jacquie H says:

I LUV LUV LUV the check makrs!!!!!

3. Chickie Nonnie T
    Chickie Nonnie T says:

Happy Egg Hunt everyone – and thank you Kevin and everyone for doing this every year!

4. Snowy

WooHooo

5. jewel  in NP
    jewel in NP says:

I love the checks much easier
    HAPPY HUNTING EVERYONE

6. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

I found a glitch – who do I tell?

7. B Miller
    B Miller says:

Thank you, LB, for the checkmarks!!! This makes the hunt easier!!!

8. Matt
    Matt says:

I’m glad that the check marks are helpful to everyone!

Also, if you think you may have found a problem with the hunt, email us at team@limabeads.com

Happy hunting!

9. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Thanks Matt! I took a screen shot & mailed it you y’all!

10. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

Oh my!! Easter Egg Hunt is back!!! Happy Hunting Everyone!!

11. Bead Buzz Chick
    Gina says:

Thank you so much for adding the checkmarks this year!!

Iris A says:

What fun! Spending too much time egg huntin’!

13. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Love the egg hunt… LOVE the check marks! Thanks for the fun!

JewelryWorks by Kim says:

not sure how everyone is finding eggs, I was 2nd on Leader Board. Honestly I am getting bored looking for 3 hours and finding nothing.

15. S Crosby
    S Crosby says:

i LOVE the check marks great idea. This egg hunt is the best thanks for creating it LB.

16. Elizabeth K
    Elizabeth K says:

thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for having check marks – now, clues would be nice too :)

17. Julian Bailey Designs
    Julian Bailey Designs says:

Not giving up this year!

18. Px3 aka Peggy
    Px3 aka Peggy says:

Thanks for the check mark! I’m finding more for my wish list than eggs!

19. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

@Steve-
    You didn’t get my memo to start the hunt at 5pm when I get out of work?
    ha ha ;)

20. Foxkatt
    Foxkatt says:

Yep those check marks are the BEST! Geez though, how are we supposed to get our work done? This is too too addictive, LOL.

Peggy3, oh no I missed the memo! Haha. We probably couldn’t have held the doors closed any longer if we wanted to. We have some hungry hunters! :)

22. L McGinnis
    L McGinnis says:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUN , Thank you <3

23. Michaela Conley
    Michaela Conley says:

What a FUN promotion… I’m going to begin the hunt now :-)

24. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Could someone let my dog out? he has to go pee…and I can’t stop hunting!!!

25. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

So, to get this straight, “Can an egg be hidden on individual product pages?”

Hi Mandollyn, we can’t be super-specific about exact locations of eggs. Technically, they can be ANYWHERE except for under the “Create & Learn” section and in The Lima Blog. For more details (as much as we can give, haha), check out the FAQ at the bottom of the Hunt page under the Leaderboard.

We can assure everyone that you can still unlock great prizes without venturing to the deepest, darkest parts of the site :)

Snowy, I think I hear your dog. He wants to come inside now, it’s cold! ;)

28. Liz S
    Liz S says:

Curious to know the size of the smallest egg you have hidden in the hunt. :-)

29. D D Mystic Chick

love the checkmarks! Thanks to whoever thought to add them this year :)

30. Sunny Chick aka Diana
    Sunny Chick aka Diana says:

I love the check marks! Thank You!

31. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

OMG! I’m seeing eggs EVERYWHERE… on Facebook, in emails, in magazines, on Yahoo! – just not any more on here! LOL!!!

Love the hunt!

32. Mary Brady
    Mary Brady says:

LOL, Mandollyn! Did you click on them? Love the check marks, Matt.

Lynne A says:

I don’t think 200 really exist – I’ve spent far too much time searching (I’m at work!), and I’ve only found 48. But thank you for the check marks!

34. Miss Smee
    Miss Smee says:

Hey Matt,
    In your picture is that a bird on your right shoulder? A Rainbow Lorikeet?
    Just wondering,
    Cindy

35. S Marlow
    S Marlow says:

I’m leaving for work in 16th position. By the time I get back, I doubt I’ll see the bottom of the ladder. Good luck to everyone. I’LL BE BACK!

36. Kate
    Kate says:

@SMarlow: I like your spirit!!

37. Matt
    Matt says:

@Miss Smee: Lol, it does look like a bird! It’s actually a boutineer from my wedding. That was almost 5 years ago. It’s probably time to update my pic…

How time flies when you’re hiding Easter Eggs. :)

38. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

WOW! Now THAT was a HUGE egg!!! LOL!

39. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

Oh my gawd! This is maddening. ha ha

S Wilder says:

Thanks so much! This is fun & I’m seeing great deals too!

41. Chickie Nonnie T
    Chickie Nonnie T says:

I’m seeing so many things I don’t normally come across. And I come here ALL the time…love it!

L Shubrook says:

What fun seeing things I might not have normally looked at during my normal shopping trips. Great fun – thanks.

A craddick says:

Are there golden eggs this year?

M kozak says:

it would be nice to have an example. maybe i am really dumb, but i don’t find any eggs. seems like i had this problem last year and got too frustrated and quit looking. what do the eggs look like? are they just sitting on the page or are they hidden in pictures? help please.

January says:

Hey M kozak- the eggs look like the ones at the top of the page (where it says Easter Egg Hunt). They are all very cartton-y looking and are easy to spot once you start finding them. You have to check every page. It takes forever but if you have extra time, it’s fun. Good luck!

46. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

M kozak – - I am not permitted to give examples, or any kind of specific answers, but what I CAN say is to look at EVERY LINK on EVERY page and then on the entire page. There are no standard places to look. There will be nothing under anything listed in “Create and Learn” or “The Lima Blog”. I am only at 68 eggs… but I haven’t given up!

January says:

Oops- that should have said they look cartoon-y. Not that that is a word either. Haha!

T Lawson says:

Last year, I couldn’t find over 25 eggs because I kept clicking on the same eggs every time. Now that you’ve added the checkmarks on the eggs after clicking, I’ve found it easier to find them. I’ve got 69 so far.

I think I’ve reached my limit for tonight because I’m having a difficult time trying to find more now and went through every single listing from 9 to now.

49. B Miller

Must…go…to…sleep…

G’night all – happy hunting! See you tomorrow. I reached 77 today – not bad, but knocked out of the top ten!

Betsy

A craddick: there aren’t any golden eggs this year. No need to drive yourself nuts searching for them :)

51. Snowy
    Snowy says:

200 eggs? I’ve been sitting here for 14 hours and only found 78..egads… and yes, the dog came back in

I LOVE how you guys have worked the hunt this year; the check marks are awesome and I love the fact that we don’t have to go through the fresh picks and designs!! Thanks to the Lima team!!

53. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Almost 15 hours of searching and at 76 eggs… Bed time!

54. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

No sheep for me, I will be counting EGGS!

Night all.

55. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

It’s time for bed. I have to give up for the night at 101. I’m chasing first place, but I know I’ll drop places overnight. Good night.

Time for another round of craziness here at LB!!! LOL 8O

Thank you sooooo much for adding the check marks! What a timesaver! :D

Got a late start on this — have only been at it a couple of hours & am up to 70 eggs — got to get some sleep now. 8) Good luck to all!

57. L Noble
    L Noble says:

I’m egg-hausted.

P.S. Don’t click on me, I’m not a real egg. :-)

58. Px3 aka Peggy
    Px3 aka Peggy says:

Up before the birds this morning, at looking for eggs. I’m battling a very slow internet, the result of living in the middle of nowhere! Here eggie, eggie….

59. Linny May
    Linny May says:

Help …. I saw eggs in my sleep , honest to god as i’m laying there i’m seeing diffrent pages off LB and seeing eggs , sitting bolt upright in bed going wait did i check that place yet ? …. Oh god!!! up to 55 and pretty proud of myself, i’d love to find more but i’m pretty proud of myself :)

60. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Linny May I did the SAME thing! I would be dreaming and there on the side was an egg…I’d be walking down a path and there are eggs. LOL. Great hunt this year Lima Folks! Love the check marks!

61. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Ok… just starting my day. Didn’t fall down the leader board too far! Determined to find MORE eggs! I have searched EVERYWHERE!!! I don’t wanna browse the entire site again… I might BUY stuff!

62. Steve P
    Steve P says:

Weird…I stopped last night with 69 eggs and today I only show 66 eggs. My computer did go in to maintenance mode before I went to bed so maybe it cleared some cookies or something. Any thoughts? Not that I’m complaining all is fair in love and Easter hunts and all that. Besides It could have been a dream that I had 69…I was very tired when I stopped. Click…click…click…Zzzzzz

63. Beadaholic
    Beadaholic says:

I’ve looked on and off for 2 days…maybe its my slow internet service, or I am not looking in the right places…all I have is 5 eggs and I give up! I want the job where people are able to look while at work…wow!

64. Matt
    Matt says:

@Steve P: I think you must’ve been dreaming about those extra 3 eggs! :) We store all of the eggs you’ve found on our end, so you don’t have to worry about your computer erasing them. Hopefully your dreams told you where those other ones were hidden!

Happy hunting!

65. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Matt – Was it intentional to put 2 different eggs on one of the pages?

66. whimsy girl
    whimsy girl says:

Stuck at 74! Insanity!

67. Mandollyn

Stuck at 76…

Aside from looking at EVERY item’s description, I’ve looked everywhere! :(

68. Steve P
    Steve P says:

@Mat yea the kids just told me that I was 69th on the LB…my bad. Now I’m not even on the LB. I really need to spend less time looking at the beads!!!

69. L McGinnis
    L McGinnis says:

:D Huge Kudos to all you on the LB. :D

70. black cat yawning
    black cat yawning says:

I notice that A LOT of Egg-Hunters are commenting on their “slow internet.” I thought it was just MY computer! Seems like there are an INCREDIBLE number of EVIL pop-ups out there who are hell-bent on slowing us down! Don’t these creeps realize that we’re trying to do a very important JOB here???!!! (Thank heavens I’m not obsessive-compulsive…)

71. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

So stuck at 33! * sigh * * huff *
    *feet stamping*

As far as the slow connection , im thinking its LB ‘s site.
    Im on other sites with no prob.

72. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

Question.
    Do the eggs remain in the same place over the course of the week? or do they change daily?
    Thanks

73. Erin Sue
    Erin Sue says:

My take on the egg madness…..

C Kraynak says:

I’m stuck at 33, as well. I realized (after a few hours too late) that I had a slow page-loading issue, and that the egg images were last to load. So I may have inadvertently missed some eggs b/c of loading problem. Gotta go back to some pages…

75. Liz S
    Liz S says:

I would like to request that the beads we are searching through be uglier next year, so I am not distracted from hunting. Thank you.

;-)

76. Matt
    Matt says:

@Mandollyn – Maybe… ;)

@Peggy3 – We promise not to change egg locations mid-hunt! Also, the site may seem a little slower than normal because there are so many people hunting right now.

77. Steve P
    Steve P says:

Wow I found one eggs that was so deep in the site that I almost got Decompression sickness when I came back up for air. Good job to all those on the LB.

78. Steve P
    Steve P says:

egg. lol

79. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Decompression sickness… hmmm… not sure I want to dive THAT deep!

I may be stuck at 76 for a while… perhaps I’ll be happy with that as long as I stay in the top 100!

80. Kate K
    Kate K says:

I’ve reached my goal of 75 and did a little victory dance. Now I’m off to bed (I was up all night, OCD is a b!tch!) It’s 1:45pm here. Sigh. At least I didn’t have to work today….

81. Steve P
    Steve P says:

@Kate K lol you have 76 so either you are not sleeping and still going or … you reached your goal sometime back. The Leader board and the banner sometimes differ by one. Good job 76 is good I’m just trying to get to 75 myself.

82. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

My eyes are crossing and I STILL haven’t found one today!!!

83. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

Ok… finally found #77! Took me long enough today! STILL cross-eyed!

Froggy Sarah says:

Either your website just crashed for the last 10 minutes or my Internet did…either way, I’m surprised you didn’t hear me yelling! (and I live halfway across the country from you!) My boyfriend came running in the room, thinking there was a major emergency! LOL!

Thanks-this is a lot of fun :) and BRAVO to the person who suggested checkmarks!!!!!

Froggy Sarah says:

I think there’s a broken link.

Check Tiger Eye Flat Oval 20×15. When I click on it, I’m relocated to the top of the Tiger Eye page. Are you hiding golden eggs in there?! ;)

86. Matt
    Matt says:

@S Bahe – Thanks for the heads-up! That’s been fixed.

87. DB
    DB says:

I probably won’t stay there but for now I am on the leaderboard! Yay!

88. Steve P
    Steve P says:

I think I’m getting the hang of it now. I did not read the FAQ or tips yesterday and spent alot of my time searching in the wrong areas. Typical guy move to only read instructions when all else fails. lol

89. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

I saw Easter eggs in my sleep last night – creepy.

90. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

Question: In the FAQs section it states that eggs can be found on any page. Are the item “windows” with different views and the size chart considered a “page?”

Thanks!

JanyeWithAy: We would say that those windows and views are all part of a page. That’s all we can really say about that. Keep in mind that everything is fair game except the two exceptions of Create & Learn and The Lima Blog.

We broke down the distribution of Eggs on the Hunt page. We think that you can find 50 without digging too deep into the site. Finding 100 is harder, but we have some hunters that made it there on the second day of hunting. That way, you can unlock all the prize levels without scouring every last nook and cranny on the website. If you’re shooting for close to 200, then you should leave no stone unturned :)

92. S Crosby
    S Crosby says:

OMGOSH THIS IS TO MUCH ITS KILLING ME:P

93. S Crosby
    S Crosby says:

i agree with Liz s it would be nice if the beads weren’t as distracting :)

94. Snowy
    Snowy says:

So I don’t know WHY you don’t put the eggs where I think you should put the eggs, you know my 12 year old computer is slooooowwwwwwww ..and I’ve seen some perfectly lovely spots for an egg……..:)

Froggy Sarah says:

@ Matt-you’re welcome. I can’t imagine taking care of all these links and pages and such!!!

96. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

Just curious…how many pages does the website have?

T Lawson says:

OMG! I went to bed last night and I was seeing all the eggs behind my eyelids. :) I’ve been having lovely dreams of color cartoon eggs! :) LOL!

98. M Moore
    M Moore says:

Someone please tell me if I am wasting my time searching through each gemstone (i.e., Click on “Amethyst”, then each item in that category, and then review the “bigger photo, view the variance, and the size chart” of each individual item.) The reason I ask is because I have been doing this detailed search for over an hour and not finding any eggs!

99. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

M Moore – Leave NO link unchecked!

That is ALL I can say.

M Moore: The best hints we can give you are in the “Breakdown” section on the hunt page. Your strategy of going through every single product is a good one if you are looking to find as many eggs as the very top hunters at the end of the contest. But if you’re just looking to unlock a few of the prize levels, you can find eggs that aren’t buried more than a click or two from the home page.

JayneWithAy: Wow, I don’t think we have ever counted all the pages. Maybe we should have a contest for that :)

101. Sunny Chick aka Diana
    Sunny Chick aka Diana says:

Okay that’s it for today…reached 100 eggs and my clicker finger is fried…Have Fun All!

102. Snowy
    Snowy says:

M Moore…same here been at it two plus hours and nothing. frustrating…..but there are eggs somewhere…people are finding them….hang in there…..

103. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

Next year, I’d like to see a few animated eggs run across a page or two so I can chase them and try and click on them. That would break up the monotony of the endless scrolling through countless pages. Maybe they could even explode when clicked on ~ THAT’S what I would call a real egg hunt! lol

104. Steve P
    Steve P says:

According to Bing the site has well over 12K pages or individual URLs indexed. So that means I have covered about…10% of the site..lol
    Not a bad day for me I went from 63 to 82 and I made a bracelet and cooked a meal for the family while doing it.

105. Steve P
    Steve P says:

BTW as somebody who builds sites and blogs I must say that I love how easy it is to navigate this site. Other that eggs… everything is very easy to find and the site is a pleasure to spend days on looking for stuff. There is just so much to see and learn. Great job to all at Lima Beads.

106. jscatlovers
    jscatlovers says:

OMG, I am seeing eggs everywhere! This is fun, but my bum and eyes are going nuts…..

107. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Only found 4 today. But I’m at 105, so I’m not complaining. And, I have the nastiest cold ever, so my brain is all fuzzy. Good night.

108. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

Hey Steve- not sure if you aware of this problem. Pictures of beaders uploads are not showing.. blank screen.
    thinking it has something to do with this hunt :)

109. Farmchick -
    Farmchick - says:

Eggs-cited to have found so many eggs. Egg-static about the check marks this year! But, I am now Eggs-hausted and I need to get some sleep…even though I see Eggs every time I close my eyes! ;)

110. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Matt and Steve,
    I have not decided which “coupon code” I want. I have a question first: Is this a ONE-time-only coupon??? Do I have to buy everything at once and then I’m done???
    *Or* can I use it multiple times until the expiration date? For example, can I buy a little next week… Then wait until payday and buy a little more with the same coupon code… Then perhaps buy a little more at the last minute with the same code.
    Just trying to figure out what I “need” compared to what I “want”… compared to what I can afford!!! ;)

111. Peggy3
    Peggy3 says:

Jayne – I like your idea! Moving eggs AND when clicked the eggs EXPlode and CONFETTI streams out!
    Ok now I’m a bit batty . LB’s fault. LOL :) )))

112. windbent
    windbent says:

Discouraged. I’ve been at this for HOURS and still only have 52 eggs. :(

113. Pippit C
    Pippit C says:

I’m at 43 eggs and have stopped finding them. I guess I’ll look more during the day after I’ve had some sleep. These others must really be obscure after the easier ones have been found!

114. Asia
    Asia says:

Just like Julie, I have a question, I have more then 50 eggs, tired of looking for more, can I use them for 2 discount coupons or do I get only 1??? :D

Julie: it’s a one-time use coupon that expires on April 30. So, you have a month to use it–but once you use it, the code won’t work anymore.

Asia: you can choose one prize at each level. So with 50 eggs, you can get a prize at the 10 level, one at the 25 lev el (one coupon), and one at the 50 level.

116. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Morning everyone….getting dusty back here in 53rd place….hopefully some eggs will magically appear…I dreamed of lots of places…just a warning, do not do this hunt and go to the grocery store… you’ll find yourself peeking behind boxes, looking over counters, behind the pastrami..anywhere there might be eggs. Good Luck All!

117. Mandollyn

Morning Snowy… I’ve dropped off the leaderboard with only 77 eggs… :(

Not sure how the heck others are actually WORKING at a job and finding SO MANY more eggs than me. :(

I think I am going to give up – unless I find #78 in the next 30 minutes…

118. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Don’t give up Mandollyn…you can do it! You’re doing great! I found a few more..with an added OOOhh YES! My husband thinks, well, knows I am crazy. I told him I am in a race..he understands that lol (he’s a racer)
    Am very thankful for the Wish list on this site, but am wondering if there is a limit to it. Scroll, click, wish..scroll click wish…
    Good Luck All! (ps..how do I get the smiley faces??)

119. N Menke
    N Menke says:

‘Morning Fellow Hunters! Snowy, I recall the dust of the 50s; I went to bed at 55th and woke up to 77th! Now I’m scratching just to get back on the board! My husband is mystified, my children are hungry, and my mantra has become “one more egg . . . one more egg.” (This really is addictive!) Have fun Ladies & Gentlemen! (I notice there’s a Steve on the Leaderboard! Go Steve!

120. red sox beader
    red sox beader says:

In other news, CNN reports that Corporate Productivity drops to an all time low the week of 3/25 due to 2 spherical issues:

College Basketball
    Lima Egg Hunt

121. T Liddell
    T Liddell says:

Steve,
    The up arrow on the Crystals> shop by color is not working.

Jennas Jems says:

I am new with this, when you go through the beads, is it advisable to click on more photos and ideas with every item?

123. T Liddell
    T Liddell says:

The motto for the Easter Hunt is: Leave no stone unturned.

:D
    So yeppers

124. whimsy girl
    whimsy girl says:

For every egg I got, I can tell you 243 places not to look (but I won’t, because it would spoil the fun)

125. B Miller

126. B Miller
    B Miller says:

Carpal tunnel syndrome is setting in… I just need 11 more eggs to get to the 100 mark!!! Have to search tonight when I’m not at work.

127. Mandollyn
    Mandollyn says:

I’ve been searching all day yesterday and now today for almost 4 hours… Only ONE egg since my 76 on Monday… :(

128. Hannah K
    Hannah K says:

This is my third year doing this and I am determined to at least find 100… I’m leaving no bead unturned! Now, where do I find time in between egg hunting to do schoolwork? That is the question :-)

129. Terry Ca
    Terry Ca says:

Help – I’ve fallen and I can’t get up – on the leaderboard that is! This is my first year and I really enjoyed it. Got to see products I hadn’t considered – yet (great marketing you tricky devils). Good luck to all the determined!

130. Mandollyn

To Whom it May Concern:

Am I permitted to be exempted from the contest just so I can be told where all the rest of the eggs are? I have gotten to the point that it isn’t fun for me any longer and the locations of the rest of the eggs is really the only reason I am looking now. I really would like to know and just don’t have the wherewithal to continue unaided…

131. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

I’m convinced the beads are MOCKING me! ;)
    The GreenGirl gargoyle is laughing hysterically!
    PatriciaHealey’s howling at the moon wolf just winked at me.
    The TierraCast alphabet “Y” keeps chanting “Y are you doing this? Y are you doing this?” and I don’t have a good answer!

132. N Menke
    N Menke says:

My mantra of “one more egg . . . just one more egg!” now contains expletives! My determination to reach 100 is waning. Oh, but when I DO fine one, it’s a MAJOR happy dance!!

133. Steve P
    Steve P says:

could you please add a new mouse and mouse pad as a prize for finding 100 eggs? My mouse has had it. lol

Froggy Sarah says:

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with eggs right now. ;) :p

135. Laud
    Laud says:

Fifty, and I’m out–Thank God!

I think there should be more eggs. Seriously, finding one egg every 60 pages is grueling. It there were more eggs, say one every 20 pages, the serious hunters would still have their work cut out for them, but there’d be more satisfaction along the way.

136. A Time To Bead
    A Time To Bead says:

I officially named my mouse Eggbert this afternoon. My husband keeps asking me who I am talking to back there. Now I can tell him….Eggbert my new LB friend.

Marlene c says:

i think while i was busy working the full-time hunters got hungry and ate the rest of my eggs, lol!

138. July Dragon
    July Dragon says:

Yea! I finally found another egg! After finding 77, I’m pretty sure I’ve found the “easy” eggs. Now I’m having to dig deep, and it’s been at least 2 hours since I found an egg. My eyes are crossing, my vision is blurry — I didn’t know if I’d even recognize an egg if I saw one. But I did. Eureka! Now it’s time for a break (just a short one!).

139. Rachel-A
    Rachel-A says:

Hi Steve & Matt, there are two pics of TierraCast 5mm Heishi beads – one silver Heishi pic, one gold Heishi pic – which consistently don’t appear, no matter which page they’re on. Is it my computer or the links to the pics?

I finally got to 100 eggs just to find that the prize I REALLY wanted in that category says ‘sold out’. :-( Will there be any substitutes for those Titanium Druzy Nuggets?

141. Kevin
    Kevin says:

Yes Elaine, we have more of the titanium druzy nuggets. We got an extra shipment just for the hunt and I forgot to check it in… I’ll do that tomorrow and they’ll be available again. Thanks for letting us know!

142. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

I have never actually searched for a real Easter egg, or even held one. I have searched for the afikomen though a lot. This hunt is making Passover a little odd-I say next year use pictures of matzah instead. At any rate, it’s makiing me a little obsessive. There are a couple of links linked to wrong items -I could tell you privately if you want to know. They don’t affect the game. I’m looking forward to receiving my gifts. Also, it would be nice to have more Jewish symbols in the overall selection. I did gamely click on all those crosses to be thorough.

143. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Oh, gosh, Kevin, I was really hoping for those druzy nuggets, too! I haven’t closed my cart, is there a way to change what I chose in their place once they’re back up?

diamonddustshoe: if you haven’t placed your order yet, you can choose a different prize by going back to the prizes page and selecting a new one. Your shopping bag will be updated to show the new prize. We’ll let you know tomorrow when those nuggets are available again.

145. Jbeadz
    Jbeadz says:

WoW!

M Sosa says:

WOW! I started last night, but it’s hard to stay away. I just want to keep going, so far only 40, but is starting to get harder….I have to continue on my task byeee…

147. L Thompson
    L Thompson says:

having a great time for the 5th year. thanks for the check marks. 200 here I come.

148. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Oh my goodness..I leave for 4 hours to go lose at Bingo and I drop 20 places? egads…
    scroll click wish scroll click $#@# scroll click OOooooo…

That’s awesome about the drusy, Kevin! I’ll be baaack…. :-)

Mandollyn — Regarding locations of the hidden eggs — If LB does what it has done in the past egg hunts, we will NOT find out the location of any of the eggs, even the ones that no one finds. They will tell us totals, but no locations. :(

151. J Pilkington
    J Pilkington says:

Yay!!! I made it 100! Now to stay on the board… I won last year so I won’t go for top 10. :)

152. diamonddustshoe

Thanks, Steve!

Whoo, I was master of All The Wrong Places tonight. It’s really heating up this year!

I LOVE the checkmarks! The “dial your own level of crazy” with the extra eggs is awesome. <3

Tswb V says:

I love hunting but this is harder then i think. It is a needle in haystack, finding this Beautiful EGGS. LOVE IT…too. :)

Suzanne I says:

For what it’s worth, I think you hit a really nice balance this year with the easy-to-find eggs, take-a-bit-more-work eggs, and bring-out-the-straight-jacket eggs. Getting to 100 was definitely doable, probably for most people, once you know how to look (and don’t try looking for all the obscure ones right off the bat!) Now, 4 days to go, 93 eggs left… I’m sure most of those will be safe from me, but that won’t stop me trying!

155. Dionisia
    Dionisia says:

OMG! This is my first time on the leaderboard and I have been hunting eggs since the first egg hunt! I was surprised at how good it feels even though it won’t last long…
    I am on a deadline at work and I work overtime, so not too much time left for the egg hunt…
    Thank you LB! this is so much fun!!!!!

PurpleFishStudio says:

This egg hunt is a great idea! I would like to express my frustration with the beyond excessive traffic. It is impossible to search for eggs when you cannot get onto the site or even search for eggs. I have high-speed DSL internet – have no problems with any other site – but wait “minutes” just for the page to change or to even access this site. My computer constantly reads “waiting for http://www.limabeads.com” Great frustration!

B graver says:

thank you so much for the check marks ……..it has made my life so much easier and to be honest I have found 20 more eggs this year than last year …..again well done and A HUGE ORDER WILL BE FORTH COMING LOL

melissawright35 says:

shh, i think somebody ate all the eggs !

Meredith K says:

So I had to stop midday on Tuesday because trying to click every product entry within the time limit was literally giving me a repetitive strain injury (still hurts! You guys!!), but … despite that, I have been dreaming about clicking eggs every night since monday. I’m continuing the hunt in my heart!

PurpleFishStudio: I definitely can agree that certain pages on the site seem to load slowly. A lot of it depends on the time of day and how many people are hunting. I can assure you that we are doing everything humanly possible to keep things as speedy as we can. I apologize that it seems extra slow for you right now! The hunt is all about having fun, and we want to do everything we can to keep it that way.

161. Anna C WonderChick
    Anna C WonderChick says:

Steve, Do I understand this correctly, when you open a view of a particular item and choose to see a bigger photo or a size charts, those are NOT separate pages? I have tried to get my head around this, but still am wondering if the window that pops open is a page itself? Thanks

162. Cristie j
    Cristie j says:

Good grief. Now I’m seeing Phantom Eggs on pages.

T Lawson says:

So am I, seeing phantom eggs, Cristie. I seen them in my sleep and now. I can’t find anymore eggs. I’ve restarted my search and aren’t finding anymore eggies except the ones that I’ve already clicked.

@91 eggs, I’m not on the Leaderboard anymore.

164. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

I’m at 114 eggs and I still keep dropping on the leaderboard. I am quite the die hard, though. Last night I was running a 101* fever and I was still hunting eggs. Is that determined or just plain nuts?

165. Snowy
    Snowy says:

~` “For the egg hunt” is not a husband accepted reason for your request for a new faster computer with big screen monitor
    ~~~ Has the feeling that where ever I am looking the eggs are in the opposite direction
    ~~~ am not a genius for I am missing the obvious
    ~~~a theme song helps you scroll (Scrolling, Scrolling, Scrolling on the pages)
    ~~ be careful not to set the desk tape dispenser too close to the mouse..it does not scroll very well

166. robinmermaid
    robinmermaid says:

Great idea to get us new folks to search your site. I’m having fun, but have NO IDEA how folks are finding soooo many eggs. Hmmmmm.

167. Kevin
    Kevin says:

Snowy, how about an iPad? When it’s not egg hunt season, it can be used to watch football games, play video poker, and all sorts of other fun stuff husbands like to do!

168. Karokat
    Karokat says:

Can some one tell me whether the prize coupon for 20% off Crystal includes Czech crystal, or just the Chinese crystal?

By the way, I love the extra eggs, and the checkmarks that let you know you’ve found an egg you already have!

169. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Any word on the Titanium Druzy yet?

170. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Hurray!
    As I was doing the “click scroll sigh” routine, I saw an item that I’d never noticed before. I actually slowed down to LOOK. And there was an EGG!!!
    What a nice reward!

171. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Laura, I just added the Druzy to my cart and this time it was okay. :)

Titanium Druzy Nugget Announcement: It’s back in stock at the 100 egg level! If it’s still showing up in your shopping bag as out of stock, just go back to the prizes page and choose it again. Your shopping bag will be updated.

Yeah!

173. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick

Yeah, thanks!

D Madigan says:

This is so much fun! My daughter thinks I’m crazy, though. I am also getting distracted by all the beautiful products on the web site! Thanks LB for doing this!

C Haddock says:

Not fun anymore. Don’t have the time, so I guess I will be throwing in the towel at a measly 57 eggs. My hat’s off to those who can find all those eggs. Good luck!

176. WHITE DOG
    WHITE DOG says:

….75 and I’m done. Thanks LB, it was a lot of fun! Thanks for the check marks this year, what a great help!

177. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

I’m stuck at 93 eggs – was hoping to reach the 100 mark – don’t know if I can make it now. Right arm amputation scheduled for tomorrow due to way too much screen scrolling and mouse clicking.

178. B Miller
    B Miller says:

Woo hoo!!! Made it to 100, finally. Those last 25 were rough. I’ll keep looking for a little bit more – I want to stay on the leaderboard if possible, but competition is tough! By the way, all – don’t get discouraged – apparently, some of the LB staffers (who DON’T know where the eggs are hidden) are in competition with each other – and are only around the 50+ egg mark.

179. Pat-from-Oz
    Pat-from-Oz says:

Arrgh I make it to the leaderbead… sorry leaderboard and go to bed only to wake up the next morning to discover you in the US have been Egg hunting and I’ve dropped off again. Timezones are a real pain. Australia is not helping me in my egg hunt! I got me to 93 eggs and I am going nutty here. I just want to get to 100 eggs and score that lovely Larimar. It is so pretty. I know I can, I know I can, I know I can. I am determined to get to 100 and get that Larimar. I want it so badly. But I have a whole weekend to play. It is my first Egg hunt and I am loving it. Of course I have filled my Cart with all the lovely things I have seen and can’t live without …. what a lovely way of getting me to tour the whole site. Thanks Lima Beads for the fun.

180. robinmermaid
    robinmermaid says:

No eggs in over an hour. Starting to not be fun. I keep opening pages, pictures, etc., and nothing. What the heck? I am enjoying exploring all your site offers. I guess I just need to leave this. It’s my first time so I don’t know all the hiding places.

181. Robin Gee
    Robin Gee says:

Dang!! I could be making jewelry now instead of wasting my time doing this!! I’m just not so OCD.

182. robinmermaid
    robinmermaid says:

No more whining…missed a bunch of pages. I agree with you Robin…it’s made me a little… ok…A LOT…OCD!

183. Pat-from-Oz
    Pat-from-Oz says:

But Robin, just think of all the inspiration you are getting seeing all the new products you can use in your jewellery now you have fully toured the site… That’s the way I am seeing this. I’ve seen things I have never dreamed of while doing this… oh and eggs too! Made it to 94 eggs. Woohoo. What a fab activity

184. Jbeadz
    Jbeadz says:

I am border-line BONKERS!

185. Sunny Chick aka Diana
    Sunny Chick aka Diana says:

At 112 I think I’m gonna call it done! Ha! There’s always tomorrow…this is fun but now it’s all a blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…where was I…

186. Snowy
    Snowy says:

12 hours and 3 more eggs later. How the heck are you top guys doing this? I am looking and looking, in all the wrong places I guess. But this is a great idea and it’s a super way to learn about the site. Oh..I placed my order (missed the druzy) but at the bottom of the order page it read Isis Trade Co??? Hope that is not an error and my credit card went astray…

187. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

I’m at 123. At this point, I just want to stay on the leaderboard. I’ve given up on top ten. I just took my cold medicine an hour ago and it’s kicking in. Time to go beddy bye. See you all tomorrow. Good night.

188. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

BTW, Isis Trade Co. is legit. No worries. I’ve been shopping with Lima for years, but I noticed that in the beginning also.

189. Rachel-A
    Rachel-A says:

Hi Lima Beads. A question. Your Leader Board is ranked alphabetically by name, if two or more people share the same number of eggs. Fair enough.

Or is it?

As ‘Rachel 123′ I had 99 eggs, along with several others. Because of my name coming low down the alphabet, I was off the leaderboard and out of the running for a $20 gift voucher.

I changed my name to ‘a Rachel 123′ and was back on the leaderboard, at the expense of someone else with the same number of eggs.

Is that fair?

For health reasons, a place on the leaderboard is what I’m aiming for, not the Top Ten. I have a very, very bad headache today, am close to migraine territory, and I’m grouchy. I apologise to Lima Beads if this comment has been terse.

But come the end of the Hunt, what if you have several people all with the same number of eggs, filling for example, Leaderboard places from 93 to 104 – do you miss out on a gift voucher if your name begins with ‘z’?

Sorry again for any rudeness.

190. kittydoc
    kittydoc says:

Anyone care to add the locations of just TWO obscure egg locations? I have 48, and just want 50. I have wasted so much time on this, but would at least like to hit fifty. This is my first year, but it’s likely to be my last. Help!

191. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Kittydoc, we can’t tell you anything specific, or we get kicked out of the game. I tell you what…pick a handful of things you really love on the site…maybe you like the artists, or maybe you like tools…and just wander around. Don’t go hard searching, just surf. Make a wish list. By Sunday night, you’ll have two more.

192. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

(And no, that wasn’t meant to point anywhere, I was trying to be as general as possible! Sorry!)

Rachel 123: we’ll make sure everyone in 100th place gets a gift certificate. And we’ll update the leaderboard to reflect this. We definitely want to be fair. Thanks for noticing!

194. Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick
    Jeannes Gems - Gem Chick says:

Thanks for clarifying that Steve! Rachel made a good point – not that I expect to get anywhere near the leaderboard.

*Wondering about the 15% coupon…
    Can I use it for tools???
    Thanks guys!!!

195. B Miller

Good morning, Lima Beaders! Enjoying my coffee and EGGS!!! Betsy

196. Pat-from-Oz
    Pat-from-Oz says:

Got my hundred eggs and my pretty Larimar Bead prize… I’m a happy bunny. I don’t think I will last long on the leader board, but I had the pleasure of being there for a while which is a thrill in itself.
    Now to rest my fingers and my eyes. I went to my online bank and they had pictures of easter eggs… I was trying to click them and get them to count towards my Lima Bead hunt…. oops. Got quite grumpy when they wouldn’t count, til my brain kicked in LOL.

197. B Miller

Hey LB –
    Are there any eggs that haven’t been found by anyone, or have all eggs been found at least once? Just curious!
    Betsy

198. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Thank you Lima for having all the prizes…I didn’t realize I could pick one at each level! That was a treat!
    How many people are playing the Egg Hunt? Maybe that would make “some” of us feel less like the kid standing in the field with the almost empty basket while everyone else is zooming gleefully past them.
    Hope you guys are having fun with this as well!
    Good Luck Everyone!

Snowy and B Miller: There are thousands of hunters looking for eggs… and we’ll share more interesting tidbits about those sneaky eggs when the hunt ends.

Rachel 123: we’re now showing everyone tied for the last spot on the leaderboard. Sorry again about that glitch!

200. L McGinnis
    L McGinnis says:

Holy Friolies :D , Congratulations to all of you on the LeaderBoard. I think you all need to run the Country :D LOL or something :D You must be some of the finest humans around. :D Patients, great eyesight, stay on task, (I wander to much, Love everything on this site ) <3 I am only 48 but that is because I lost a cap this week =4 hrs at dentist , dog went missing , ugh, and just plain bad eyes sight, LOL going try for 50 though & I LOVE this egg hunt , can we hunt more often for ??? anything :D happy friday

Jeanne, yes you can use your coupon on tools :)

202. A Time To Bead
    A Time To Bead says:

I was also wondering about the 15% off coupon. Can you tell me generally what is included, or some guidelines on what isn’t? Thanks.

203. Mary Brady
    Mary Brady says:

Steve, please come and do my dishes so I can keep hunting!

204. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Good morning, everyone. Here I go again…..

GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 8O
    There. I feel a little better. ;-)

206. red sox beader
    red sox beader says:

Is there a coupon for the carpel tunnel surgery I am going to need? :-)

207. Julian Bailey Designs
    Julian Bailey Designs says:

This is insanity. But I can’t stop. Might be up all night tonight.

208. kittydoc
    kittydoc says:

Special thanks to diamonddustshoe for the suggestion. I misread the FAQs and assumed there were NO eggs on individual product pages. My bad! But I made 50 and I am DONE. Too time consuming unless you have a ton of kids to help you! Best of luck to everyone!

Peggy C: it’s the same as the 10% coupons you have received from us in the past with your orders, except it’s 15% off. That means it work on regular price items, except for artist beads, gift certificates & Sizzix machines.

Mary Brady: As much as I love doing dishes, I think I’ll stick to the eggs :)

210. Pippit C
    Pippit C says:

Wow! This is arduous! They’re getting few and far between. Not so easy anymore.

I wonder if the Lima team has any idea how MANY products they have on their site….my eyes are bleeding!!
    Loads of fun, though!!! :-D

212. sterlinggirl
    sterlinggirl says:

I am finally finding some Easter Eggs,as I travel around learning new stuff!

213. sterlinggirl
    sterlinggirl says:

My eyes are getting blurry too Belly Chick!

214. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Egg hunting is like giving birth. After it is all done and finished for the year, we forget about all of the pain and angst we went through and can’t wait to do it again. Am I right?

215. diamonddustshoe

Haha, Laura, it’s true!

216. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy dance!!!!!!!!!!
    I finally found 100 eggs!!!!!!!!!!!

217. Rachel-A
    Rachel-A says:

Thanks Steve! Now I can change my name back again! And try and get back on the Leaderboard :)

Rossi I says:

I am at 82 and I think I am ready to give up. I did find a really tricky one a few days ago though and I am quite proud of myself for that!

219. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

HELP!!!!!!!!!! I’ve lost my mind somewhere in the seed beads.

220. S elstrom
    S elstrom says:

I think my brain has escaped to the seed beads also!!!!!

221. Hannah K
    Hannah K says:

I’m at 77 and that’s farther than both previous years. The question now is do I need 100? HMMMM, YES!

Got Beads says:

I hit the 75 mark yesterday. Had today off, and almost all day to “hunt”~ I HAVEN’T FOUND ONE SINGLE EGG TODAY!!!!! They must be really well hidden, not ready to say Uncle, but pretty darn close.

223. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Goodnight. I’m at 131. Still on the leader board, but I’m not taking anything for granted. I’m going to keep hunting until they have to pry my deformed hand off of my mouse.

224. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Hahahhaha, oh the egg I just found…you guys really have a sense of humor!

225. lissajean
    lissajean says:

I wish I would have found this sooner! O’well, I will be watching for it next yr.( Ive got a game plan now) I hit 52 so im going to call it good :)

226. Bonnie R
    Bonnie R says:

Steve & other LB’rs;
    Can you AFTER the contest please give us examples of what you call a page?
    I’m still waiting to findout if all oof the eggs have been found at least once.
    See ya Monday.
    Bonnie

S Kelley says:

Does anyone else have only the faceted rondelle listed under shapes for crystal beads? Shouldn’t there be more shapes?

228. Bonnie R
    Bonnie R says:

Dear S Kelley,
    LB used to have a few round crystal beads (hint LB need more) but they were a special purchase. So, yes there are only rondelle’s left in cyystal beads now.

229. M Rowe
    M Rowe says:

That demented green bead at the top of each page is really getting on my nerves; I think he’s laughing at me! ;D

230. Mattea G
    Mattea G says:

OMG!!! I’m only at 53 and can’t find anymore eggs!!! I think you limabeads people are trying to drive us insane so we’ll buy all your beads!!!!:)LOL
    This is hilariously fun!!!! :)

231. Mattea G
    Mattea G says:

Question…will you find eggs when you click on a particular product such as a particular clasp? Thanks!! :)

Jacquie H says:

The Hunt – Day 6 – I am concerned about some of my fellow hunters…it seems they got lost in the seed bead territory. The few that made it out have very strange symptoms…eye strain, a widening of their back side, tired/sore hands and wrists and hallucinations of eggs everywhere. I am going into the territory to seek others suffering from this malady. If you find this and have not heard from me in the next 36 hours please send the search party! All the best to those joining in this noble pursuit!

233. A Time To Bead
    A Time To Bead says:

Haven’t found an egg in almost 2 days. Started out great and now I’m slipping down the leaderboard. Guess I will just start shopping for my next project. Don’t tell my husband I’m looking for beads now.

Jacquie H says:

ROLFLMAO

235. JustinesJewelry4U
    JustinesJewelry4U says:

I don’t know what the heck I’m doing wrong, I have only found 14 eggs and I have been all over the place for the last 2 days. Oh well, I’ll try some more, but I swear, I think my computer ate them or something, lol. Have a Happy Easter everyone!

236. B Miller
    B Miller says:

Oh, man, Matt – that last egg I found – you have a TRULY DIABOLICAL mind!!! (It was pretty funny, though…)

lwbrown91 says:

Found fifty, I’m good.
    Now to actually start shopping. ;)

238. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick

Too funny, Jacquie!

239. Maia
    Maia says:

Happy Easter and thank you for doing the egg hunt. The check marks are great. I found 100 eggs and stopped.

240. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Haha, Jacquie, that’s where I was headed today…nice knowing everyone!

241. Maia
    Maia says:

I did read the comment about the “seed bead territory” from Jacquie H. I did look at that area and well I know when I need to give up. I did find some charms to buy and added many items to my wish list. Maybe when tax season is over I can get back to beading.

242. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

B Miller, if you found the one I did last night, that’s the hardest laugh I’ve had in days. I couldn’t decide which was worse, that it was there, or that I found it…

243. Hannah K
    Hannah K says:

I made it past 100 and now I’m just obsessed lol

244. Snowy
    Snowy says:

You have GOT to be kidding me! I placed an order Thursday! And it was in my mailbox today!! TODAY!!!! Either the Boss is a slave driver or you guys are BEYOND amazing!!! Thank you!!!!!!!

Ps. Found an egg out of sheer frustration that made me burst out laughing. Thank you!

245. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Snowy, *that’s* the one! :)

246. B Miller

Hi diamonddustshoe -
    Yup, I’m guessing it’s the same one I found – will share with you once the contest is over, if LB allows and it’s not in their recap! I’m still giggling!
    - Betsy

247. B Miller

Steve/Matt –
    Just emailed you off blog (via the feedback link) regarding a glitch I think I found – please check it out and let me know, thanks.
    Betsy

248. B Miller

*Deep breath*

Okay – I’m going in… into the seed beads…

249. Snowy
    Snowy says:

LOL BMiller..I thought the same thing. Come find me if I disappear..which I seem to be doing on the leader board EEEKKK
    Looking for eggs in all the wrong places scrolling through time not seeing eggfaces…looking for eggs…all the wrong way…
    My insanity keeps me sane.

250. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

I think I’m done. I’ve had it. Just hoping and praying I stay on the leaderboard with 142. Good night and Happy Easter, everyone!

D Stillman says:

This has gotten to be ridiculous. I found 43 eggs and I have been ALL OVER this website. Is this bogus? How can I go into hundreds of pages and end up with only 43? I fell for it; but now I’m done. See ya!

252. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

I have a C-spine injury and have had a bunch of surgery and it hurts! And yet for some weird reason I feel compelled to continue, even though I’ve clicked on about every imaginable link and back (you always have to click back, so he number of clicks is doubled.) Ow. And I know at this ranking there are no more rewards (I finished 2nd last year but it’s a drawing). I don’t know why I’m oddly drawn to I this when I should be doing something constructive. And the cat wants the iPad back. It is amazing how much stuff there is on site. But repetitive clicking on everything imaginable is not really fun.

253. Pat-from-Oz
    Pat-from-Oz says:

Jeanne S I know what you mean! I have spinal injuries and sitting for long periods is painful. So once I got my hundred eggs I was done. But I had so much fun and found so many items I never saw before. Once I have more money I will be back to stock up on my goodies. My cat loved this activity though. He got lots of cuddles as I sat immobile for days on end. He thought all his christmases had come at once. Had to tell him he had his festivities muddled up .. LOL we were egg hunting . He couldn’t work it out. Good thing he wasn’t looking for the eggs. I’d be stuck on nil. :)

254. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Whoo…coming up for air after the seed beads. Don’t pay the ransom, I escaped!

255. Kate K
    Kate K says:

100!!!!!

I’m done. Forget the $20 certificate for being on leaderboard. My husband offered to GIVE me $20 if I’d just quit already! LOL

HeatherD says:

First, I have to say that whomever came up with the check marks for the eggs already found is an absolute GENIUS!!!!! thank you, it made searching easier. Second, I am so happy, I more than doubled the number of eggs I found from last year, 35 last year and 75 this year, and had fun doing it. I also found so many items that I didn’t know were here, and have already gone shopping. I cannot wait for my order to arrive so I can start creating new pieces. Kevin, Matt, Ali, and the rest of the team, thanks so much!!!! Happy Easter.

257. robinmermaid
    robinmermaid says:

Great marketing tool! I know where to come for some great beads in colors I haven’t easily found around here.
    I just found it soooo frustrating to go through pages and pages of gemstones…for one egg? Really? Who said easy? I’ve found 59. Those who are on the leader board seriously haven’t got much else in life.
    Good night!

258. robinmermaid
    robinmermaid says:

I do, however, hope you’ll let us all know how almost, or exactly, 200 eggs were found and where. Crazy!

M jensen says:

Oh dear. I can’t believe I found one there. What does it say that I thought to look there though???

260. S Karkos
    S Karkos says:

Well, goodness, I’ve done okay so far, for having no computer for 3 days, and being sick one of those days! I hit 100!… now for my confusion… does this end tonight? or lunch tomorrow, or tomorrow night? I can never keep those 11:59 times straight no matter how hard I try! :(

Thanks for all the fun. I’m going to try to keep it up, but my dh keeps trying to get on the computer and make sure everything is fixed! – I keep telling it’s fine as long as I can access LimaBeads! :)

S Karkos — The contest (including placing your order for any of the free beads) ends at 11:59 PM on Sunday — at the end of Sunday, just before midnight. Time can be so confusing. Especially when you’re lost in a big pile of seed beads….LOL 8O

OK — You ladies who found “that egg” — once this contest is over, please, please, please tell us which one you are referring to!!! I found some strangely located ones, but am not sure if any of them is “the one”! 8)

263. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Oh, you’ll know if you find it, you’ll have a good laugh.

It’s the kind of place that everyone looks every year but we’re all ashamed to admit it.

264. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Hmm…I just found a “hiccup” of sorts on the site. While I’m glad it gives me a new spot to hunt, I’m also wondering if the same hiccup kept this area from having any eggs, either. Oy.

265. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

Okay, I think I figured it out. I’ve either had way too much chocolate today, or not enough. :-p

266. July Dragon
    July Dragon says:

Go, guys, go! You “super hunters” are my heroes! This is my first year to seriously hunt for easter eggs. I reached 100 around 5 AM Saturday and decided to call it quits. My eyes are just now coming uncrossed. Congratulations to all of you who end up in the top 100 and especially top 10!

267. S Karkos
    S Karkos says:

Thanks Lynn… I always think I have it down, just to discover that I’m off a day, like on contests, etc.

I’m not sure what they found, but I did find a very humorous one! Good Luck, all! And Happy Easter!

Susan

268. Steve P
    Steve P says:

Got me my 100 eggs and all my prizes. Thank you very much Lima Beads you guys rock! Used the coupon code to buy me something nice too. Yay for me.

269. SimplyStacyJewelry
    SimplyStacyJewelry says:

I don’t know if this is a request for a hint or not, but I’m going to try in case…is it possible to find eggs in the photos and other ideas part of the items?

270. JayneWithAy
    JayneWithAy says:

I’m at 116 and I keep getting bumped off the leaderboard each time I move forward. Everyone needs to go to bed so I can get ahead of you. You west-coasters had a time advantage on us east-coasters. Go to sleep. :)

SimplyStacyJewelry: There are really no off-limits areas, except the 2 stated exceptions (The Lima Blog and anything under the Create & Learn menu). This means that there may be a few absolutely diabolical hiding spots :)

The best “hint” to keep in mind is what we posted under the Breakdown section on the hunt page. There are 50 eggs within a stone’s throw of our home page, and you can find 100 eggs without looking in any “diabolical” spots :)

272. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Good morning. Have a great day.

beading nut says:

When I started the items were in blue lettering and once I looked at them went purple which made it easier to see where I had been but then it stopped late Saturday. Why?Got 75 and stopped. Liked it better with the colors but was still fun.

274. D Gooding
    D Gooding says:

Ack!! Between working and being sick and in bed asleep for almost 3 straight days…I managed 73….must. find. 2. more.

But I have to do my Easter visiting and then the in-laws are coming over. Really don’t want to piss them off any more than I already have over the years. LMAO!!

275. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Can’t believe I am hunting this hard and for all week long and just not finding more eggs. I’m even clicking in some of the blank white areas thinking I saw a shadow.
    But it is fun…Thank you for having this. How many people in the office are playing along with us?

276. Bonnie R
    Bonnie R says:

LE – I think I know which one it was – remember 3 years ago we said we got so desperate that we even looked in a certian area? Then last year they got us and actually put one there? Well they did again. But really it a duh area to look anyway.

Bethany V says:

I just don’t understand how everyone finds these eggs. I’m very sick, so I’ve spent pretty much the entire past four days on here and I have only found 68 eggs. There are just soooooo many links and products, how do you find them? *sigh*

278. J Pilkington
    J Pilkington says:

Don’t forget to order your prizes before the deadline! It’s tonight! And LOL I found that egg, it was actually the first or 2nd one I found.

Rick N says:

This is hard

I may be loosing my mind but I just had a thought….tomorrow is April Fool’s Day; what if they tell us tomorrow that those $20.00 gift certificates were the joke?? 8)

Oops…I meant ‘losing my mind’….hehe.

mariman says:

I found 153. Not bad for my first egg hunt. But I can’t continue. Here the time is 1 am and I’m exhausted, I have to get some sleep. Besides, there is no way that I can climb up to the Top Ten within the next few hours. Now that I know how the game is played, next year I will be more organized and focused. Thank you for all the fun!

mcclellands says:

I’ve been laid up in bed with back pain, yet I was able to find 100 eggs through all the meds and pain. I give up, but I’m pleased to have gotten the prizes. Of course I shopped too, couldn’t resist. This was fun.

Karne k says:

A terrific was to teach people about your site – even bagged a few items along the way – got to 75 and hung it up – still have about 8 hours – but am happy – had to put it away yesterday for sanity – thanks so much – lots of fun. Do you do anything for Halloween?

285. Barb inTX
    Barb inTX says:

This is my first hunt and it was fun but I give up at 73! I do know the website much better now. Thanks – had a great time…

Minnie G says:

This was such fun! I came in on it late, but learned so much about your site! I like it much better than the one I have been buying from. Thanks for the fun. Can’t wait for Easter Egg Hunt 2014!

287. joye
    joye says:

I can’t believe it’s so hard to find these crazy eggs. I’m blind, but I love making jewelry. This is the first year I’m taking part in the search. Both my daughters have offered to help me find the eggs. I’m sure they think I’m nuts. A blind woman on a virtual egg hunt. LOL

Still, if I can’t find them all, I’d love to get on the leader-board. I’ve been hunting for 3 or 4 days and I’m up to 88 eggs.

Never say die, right? When they were asking why I was so determined, I told them to just imagine the damage I could do with $20 worth of extra jewelry supplies, much less $250 *g*

I now have a love/hate relationship with those eggs. Some are labeled “egg-gif” and some are just called “unlabeled graphic.”

Well, enough from me–I’m going back in. LOL

288. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

Just back from the InLaw’s house. I’m still on the leaderboard in 39th place. I think I’ll be OK. I can’t miss The Amazing Race & The Walking Dead. Maybe I’ll look for a couple of hours later.

BTW, thanks LB. It was a blast as usual.

Laura

289. SpicyChick AKA Ginger
    SpicyChick AKA Ginger says:

Gosh, I’ve had to work so much this week, I had hardly any time for hunting, but I just hit 75 in the nick of time! Thanks for the fun Lima Beads! Now, off to add to my order!

290. Anna C WonderChick
    Anna C WonderChick says:

Whoopee I finally found 100! I am happy to have found that many of the elusive eggs. Thanks for lots of fun as usual LB. This was my 5th year searching and each year has been more challenging and rewarding. Happy Spring and Easter to everyone.

M mccall says:

This was my 1st egg hunt and had a good time.. I am happy with what I won and can’t wait for next year!! I have placed my 1st order as well so can’t wait. Thanks LB

292. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Note to LM team: You all are truly THE best! Fun contests AND great beads! Thanks!!! :)

Note to self: (1) Get a cordless mouse! (2)Teach Heidi kitty and Hannah kitty to scroll down the page using the new mouse. A special kitty treat for each egg they find! ;)

293. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

Julie Shane-kitties can use the iPad without the mouse. The problem is that the eggs have to look like mice. My kitty loves the iPad and has his own apps.

294. Julie Shane
    Julie Shane says:

Hi Jeanne,
    They already like my mouse. I think they actually like Mommy’s hand better than the mouse… but I’m still delusional and not accountable for any real thoughts!
    I’ve decided if they can spend as much time infront of the computer as I do, then they can “earn” their keep! Right? Sorta?
    I figure I spent a week with the Egg Hunt, I can spend a year with the kitties and the mouse! HA HA!!!

295. Anna C WonderChick
    Anna C WonderChick says:

Jeanne, What kind of Apps does your cat have on your Ipad? Just curious, maybe I can teach my cats and dog new tricks!?? Thanks

296. Lesa B
    Lesa B says:

Woo Who! I beat last years personal record of 50…this year finding 87! :( did not reach my goal of 100 but had lots of fun in between homework :)

Bridgette R says:

My 1st egg hunt with LB and had so much fun. Although my eyes are burning and my wrist is killing me, I did make it to 100! Woohoo! LOL Thanks for the prizes!! Love them :) Can’t wait til next year. Maybe I’ll actually stay on the leaderboard! LOL

298. J Pilkington
    J Pilkington says:

I’m not good with time zones… is it over? If not, how much time left?

299. Peggy V
    Peggy V says:

Thanks for another great Easter Egg hunt! I have to add my compliments to all the others – the check marks are SO helpful! Just paid for my order – of course I found many things I couldn’t live without that I didn’t know existed before this week…

300. J Pilkington
    J Pilkington says:

I guess it’s not over, just found another! Trying to decide if I’m “safe” on the leaderboard or should keep looking LOL

301. S elstrom
    S elstrom says:

This is my 2nd year and I did much better this year. I’ve been stuck at 94 for 3 hours, really tried to get to 100 but I bow to the ‘egg’culent hunters who found 100+ eggs.

302. Snowy
    Snowy says:

Congrats to all the Good egg hunters! Am going to try to stay up till 3 am in hopes of adding a few eggs to stay on the board. I’ve put in so much effort..Hubby even offered to give me $20….lol…but now he’s cheering me on . I did better than last year so maybe next year I’ll do even better. Thanks LB! And Congratulations to ALL!

303. Kate K
    Kate K says:

Made it to 120 and missed out on the leaderboard by only 6! *sigh* There’s always next year!

Suzanne I says:

Had lots of fun with this year’s hunt (my second), even though my fiance thinks I’m nuts and would really like to see me a bit more often. (It’s only one week, right?) I would love to keep hunting for the next almost 3 hours just to keep inching up the board, but sadly work beckons in the morning. Good luck to anyone still hunting! (But not too much luck–I want to *stay* on the leaderboard, after all!)

305. Kate K
    Kate K says:

OMG it’s still on! I misread the end time and thought it was eastern! I’d better get hunting!

306. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

Anna, he has games where he chases mice and fish and a game where he makes a painting by chasing a mouse. He has done some lovely work-enough for a small exhibition! He loves it.

307. blackhawkschic
    blackhawkschic says:

Thanks for the hunt. As I’ve wasted my entire weekend doing this, I’m realizing now I have to get up for work in just a few short hours. Can’t wait to hear all about the “ones” people were talking about.

308. Kirsten R
    Kirsten R says:

Beat last year’s record with 80 eggs. I’ve liked the addition of check marks on eggs you’ve found, and would like to offer the suggestion for next year of an indicator of the number of eggs contained in each header category and how many you’ve found in that category. Congrats to the leaders and thanks LB for another great hunt.

309. jscatlovers
    jscatlovers says:

Totally did better than last year, tapped out at 134 eggs….. Lots of fun and some surprising spots for eggs this year!

310. RubberT aka Plucky Chick
    RubberT aka Plucky Chick says:

I won’t admit to all the duties neglected by me due to The Egg Hunt of the year, but at least my family has reached a level of acceptance towards my annual pilgrimage into the depths of The Lima Bead Site! Found a few more than last year, but considering there were twice as many to find, I feel like I lost ground, ha ha. I will may never make it to the leaderboard, but I have an incredibly wonderful time trying!!! Thank you soooo much, Lima Bead Crew! Loved the 200 eggs, the checkmarks,the guidelines, and those sneaky places that I occasionally find through pure luck!I have placed my order (and then some, yippee) but I’m gonna keep looking til the time runs out! Congrats to those on the Leaderboards!!!!

311. Traharr
    Traharr says:

That was great fun ~ I did a bit of shopping while looking. found some really cool stuff. Is anyone going to tell where all the ‘hard’ to find eggs were? LOL Congrats to all on the leader board I quit at 75. :)

312. Mary Brady
    Mary Brady says:

What a great hunt! Thanks, Lima. I am in awe of those in the top ten. Congrats to all on the leader board. I think sleep might be in order now.

Even though I’ve been a “regular” on this site since the first egg hunt in 2009, I still find items that cause me to say, “Wow, I didn’t know LB had THAT!” Of course, that causes me to immediately realize just how much I need that item…..LOL ;) …and my shopping bag fills up while my wish list grows longer….. 8O

Thanks for another fun-filled egg hunt, LB Team!!! The check marks were a lifesaver & the varied levels were nice, too. Fabulous prizes, as always! :D

P.S. It still would be nice if the person who found the most eggs got a special prize…..and no, it’s not I….Hmmmmmm Maybe free eggs for a year? LOL 8)

315. Miss Smee
    Miss Smee says:

OK! I give up!!! I only need 5 more eggs to get to 75. But, for the last hour and a half, I haven’t found any–very discouraging and frustrating. Now I’m running out of time. This hunt could be fun without being so insanely difficult, and the top person goes into a drawing anyway, so it’s still up to chance. If I sound bitter, it’s because I am.

316. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick

Good night, everyone.

B graver says:

I only need 7 to make it in to the top 10 ugh

318. Pippit C
    Pippit C says:

I don’t know how you guys are getting to 100. I’ve stayed up all night a few nights searching and am now running into areas I’ve already searched. There are pages and pages with no eggs on them. I hope none of them are falling off the pages they were placed on. It’s unlikely that I’ll be able to find 9 more before it ends.

I did find some products I didn’t know Lima had though for future purchases.

319. S Marlow
    S Marlow says:

This was an awesome egg hunt! The check marks were a life saver. I”m all egged out with 15 minutes to go; and I’m hanging on to the leaderboard by the skin of my teeth. There are many more I should have found, but my brain is fried and can’t think of anyplace I haven’t looked. Would love to know where you put them all, but I know you won’t tell. It’s been addicting (I mean fun)!!!

Just to show how weird this egg hunting can be — I hunted off & on for just a few hours & stopped once I found 75. I was placing my order a short while ago & accidentally found 2 more!!! Where were they when I could have used the encouragement?!?! ROTFLMAO 8O

Froggy Sarah says:

Definitely fun! I would like to reiterate-LOVE the check marks. Thank you! :) Some things I would like to see in the future…longer time period (doubt it will happen, but I’m throwing it out there, because I work two jobs and traveled for the holiday, so I only got to 50), maybe a fall one as well (someone suggested Halloween-that’d be fun!), and maybe you could tell us how many there are in each category? (Gemstone-75, Findings-25, etc…maybe that’d help those who get lost in all the pages)

So Lima peeps…..fess up…. is the Easter Egg hunt YOUR Black Friday??? I’m guessing there aren’t many people who play the game and don’t order significant amounts! ;) It’s an excellent business strategy, btw!!! Someday, when I win the lottery, I might have enough money for my wish list. Might. :)

THANK YOU! Looking forward to my shipment of beads…and now off to bed where the fiance is wondering why the heck I’m still staring at egg pictures on a computer screen…. :D

322. J Pilkington
    J Pilkington says:

Soooo tired… but at least I stayed on the leaderboard! Thanks for a fun hunt!

323. SkySong
    SkySong says:

That was super fun! I just came across this site on Wed (the 27th) and had so much fun searching.

I now have a huge wishlist and can’t wait to place a second order!

324. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

*whoo* White flag! *crosses fingers this is the year my name finally gets drawn…4th time’s the charm!* :)

325. SimplyStacyJewelry
    SimplyStacyJewelry says:

Ended on April 9th? Someone is more exhausted than I am…and I’m really tired! ;) I tried really hard to make it onto that leaderboard. 125!

326. L Noble
    L Noble says:

I saw the “April 9″ text too – I wondered if I’d really been THAT into searching for eggs that I missed several days :-D

327. CC
    CC says:

This was the best egg hunt in the 3 years I’ve been on this site. I really appreciated the check marks. Good luck to the top ten, ya’ll have my admiration. Thank You LB for a great egg hunt.

B graver says:

Thank you for an amazing hunt ……lol I think it should be the top 20 in for the grand prize but that is me …………….cant wait for next year ……………thank you Lima Beads lol I even got my sister looking for two days and she doesnt bead …

329. joye
    joye says:

I had a great time, but I didn’t know I had to place my order before the hunt ended. Now, all of the prizes I won–except the coupon– are gone. That’s pretty disappointing.

I found 97–unless you count the one I was clicking on just as the clock ticked over. Next year, I guess, huh?

330. S Estrada
    S Estrada says:

I had fun, got sidetracked so I fell off the leaderboard and didn’t have the time tonight to catch up. Found some cool things to order and now to bed!

331. Cutestchick
    Cutestchick says:

YES, THANKYOU Lima Beads for an Awesome Egg hunt, And Thankyou for having it every year, It’s my new Easter Tradition, to find eggs for prizes although I forgot to log back in before midnight to get my prize, I found 39 eggs in the few hours I looked for them which isn’t bad I think! I have some new ideas for the next one if your interested! IT’S REALLY ADDICTIVE, and its hard to put the iPad down to take a break during the hunt! I love how its harder to find them each year, and you up the ante so to speak as far as the total of eggs hidden and were they are located on the website! ANYWAY, I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY IT’S ALWAYS A BLAST LOVE YOU GUYS! ;)

Whew! It’s over, and I stayed on the leaderboard! THAT’S never happened before! 8O
    The check marks on found eggs, no looking in Fresh Picks or the Create and Learn sections was a HUGE relief!
    I believe this was the best and most fun Egg Hunt yet!
    Thank you LB!!! :-D

dpeter4200 says:

I didn’t get back to the site in time to claim a bracelet prize. So sad. GOD BLESS

Good morning! We’ll be wrapping up the Easter Egg Hunt with some results & statistics, so keep your eye right here on the blog.

Also, the reference to April 9th was left over from last year. We’ve fixed it… don’t worry, we weren’t playing any April Fools jokes on you :)

335. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

This was my 1st Egg Hunt…enjoyed it but also went a little blind. Have to say this, glad I didn’t read any of the comments while searching or some people complaining might have made me a little angry. I found only 75 but I was doing all this on a PHONE!!! I still want to know where this apparently diabolically placed egg was! Wish you would put.that one back so I could get this.laugh everyone is talking about.
    It was fun but wow does my head hurt!

336. Lois D
    Lois D says:

I second Deb’s comments! This was my first hunt as well. Had a blast. I only read the comments section once, and just as Deb mentioned, I was a little taken aback by folks who were complaining. I felt bad for them, yes, but, IT’S JUST A GAME :) And, a fun one at that. One that you can walk away from anytime!
    But, the majority of comments were way too funny, like the one lady who said her husband would pay her the twenty dollars if she JUST STOPPED HUNTING EGGS! What a riot!
    Deb, I thought of you doing this on a PHONE! OMGoodness, I would have gone more nutz than I am.
    For me, this ‘hunt’ was a great diversion from an otherwise horrific week filled with stress. So, THANK YOU to the LIMA BEADS TEAM! I really helped!

337. Lois D
    Lois D says:

That should read “it really helped”.
    “I” didn’t help at all – LOLOLOL! Oy vey, my clumsy fingers again.

338. Leena P
    Leena P says:

Thank you, LB, for a great hunt! I was kind of lazy this year and only found 52 eggs (or I found 50 and my mum 2 :D ), but I had so much fun hunting! Can’t wait for next year!

Jacquie H says:

I want to thank the LB team for an amazing hunt! This was my 3rd and was by far the best. As I said early on in the hunt…LUV LUV LUV the check marks!!!!
    One other observation…
    You have the most amazing pictures of products. Who does your photography? I am in awe after looking at thousands and thousands of items. Maybe you could do create and learn tips on photographing jewels/jewelry? I know I need to learn more on the subject.
    Thanks Again!

340. Eeka Mouse
    Eeka Mouse says:

Fun! Obsession! Beautiful beads!
    Congrats to all the egg-clickers!
    To all the 1st timers: see, we warned you…

341. B Miller
    B Miller says:

Thanks, Lima folks for another great egg hunt, I’ve been in these since you started this contest, and they get more fun each year! Nice job!

I ended up 5 eggs shy of the leaderboard with 123, but placed my order for my free prizes and some additional beads and had a wonderful (if slightly insane) time looking for eggs. I found a golden egg last year, so am not too disappointed to have missed out on the $20 gift certificate – but it’s game on next year! Looking forward to reading the blog updating contest results and revealing some of the egg locations.

I loved Jacquie’s suggestion about the photography, as well – perhaps you can do a tips and techniques piece, including camera settings (especially if you use a Canon camera!)

BTW – for the LB folks who weren’t in the know on the hiding places – how did they fare in the egg hunt?

Thanks again – looking forward to receiving my beads!

Betsy

342. Snowy
    Snowy says:

So…ummmm…now what am I supposed to do? Any one else get that feeling after being glued to the computer for a week ?
    Yet in looking around and seeing fur buffaloes floating, piles of dishes, dropped mail, and laundry I think I know what I should be doing…
    I’ll be upstairs beading if you need me!
    Congratulations again to all and to the Lima Team for a really good hunt!
    Oh..I can say this now, right? In desperation I went to the Search Bar and typed in EGG… and VOILA…it brought up a page with an EGG! I laughed so hard. That’s the spot some of us were “talking about”. Cheers Everyone!

343. CrystalGaylePhotography
    CrystalGaylePhotography says:

Jacquie H I do photos of product for people :)

344. Caryn M
    Caryn M says:

‘Morning all,

Thanks Lima beads team for a great hunt. The thing I love about the egg hunt is all the inspiration I get. I’ve been away from beading for about a year and a half. This got my juices flowing again. Your products are always of such good quality.

Congratulations to all on the leader board! We can all appreciate all the time invested by our fellow egg hunters.

Can’t wait til next year!

345. JewelrybyKristine
    JewelrybyKristine says:

I wanted to thank Lima Beads for such a fun Easter Egg Hunt! This was my first year hunting and my eyes are soooo tired, yet I had a great time! Thanks again, and I look forward to doing this again next year!

346. Laura Z aka Veggie Chick
    Laura Z aka Veggie Chick says:

I had a blast, but I’m also glad it’s over. Snowy, I laughrd out loud at your post because it’s so true. My husband was so understanding through it, but I think he’s glad I’m back. Now he can get some real dinners, instead of eating bagels 2 nights in a row for dinner.

Lynne A says:

Whew! This was my first year involved in the egg hunt — and the circumstances may never be “right” for me to participate again. I was sick in bed for 4 days, so I spent that time hunting for the elusive eggs — and I found 130. I’m excited that I found the ones I did, but curious as to where the heck the other 70 were hiding!! — I feel like I went through every single page on the Lima site. BTW LB, what a great way to help everyone appreciate the enormity (and quality)of your website! It was tremendous fun, and I found lots of new materials and inspirations that made me want to get back in my workshop. Thanks for the ride!

Lynne A says:

OMG Snowy, I just read your comment! That’s hilarious – and brilliant and sneaky!

349. Deb Harding
    Deb Harding says:

Oh cool I found the diabolical egg then. I also typed in bunny, rabbit, candy, carrot, and some other Easter related words. Cant remember if I had luck with those.
    Thanks for a great hunt LB team. Thank heavens my 1st one had check marks…if not I would now be quite insane. And yes Lois everything looks like an egg on a phone! LOL!

350. enus
    enus says:

regards
    thank all the members of lime beads, finding the egg was a fun game, it was my first time, I wish you luck.

351. M Rowe
    M Rowe says:

Thanks so much for such a fun, CHALLENGING, hunt! I spent so much time looking for them last week, that I’m at a bit of a loss as to how to spend my time now. ;) Made it to 158, so hoping to do better next year!

352. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

Besides “egg” I typed in “argh” and “frustration”. The latter two didn’t work.

353. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

If you look on the “other” view of the rutilated quartz beads it looks like matzah (from a small distance).

354. B Trimble
    B Trimble says:

What madness this was!!! (the good kind) This was my first year and I managed to stay on the leader board until the end! yippee Now that I have it figured out, I’m ready to “bring it” next year. Lima, your evil plan has worked, my wish list is now ten pages long! Ha, Ha Good form.

355. Chicky Bear-Tara
    Chicky Bear-Tara says:

So, this was my fifth year doing the egg hunt. The first year was when I got hooked on LimaBeads…still hooked. Love the website and the beads and service is fabulous…absolutely the best! I found 77 eggs this year. More than I’ve ever found in the past. I think this was the best hunt ever…by far the easiest and since it was easier to find the eggs it was more fun! Thanks LB for doing the hunt again and making me buy more stuff and for the great free gifts! Love you!

356. A Time To Bead
    A Time To Bead says:

Wow what a great hunt LB. Thank you so much for the best promotion/game on the web. My husband lets me use this hunt to splurge on beads for myself. Last Easter it was Larimar for a bracelet. This year Amazonite and several other goodies.

My only problem is I can’t stop scrolling to the bottom of all web pages. Is anyone else suffering from post LB egg hunt scrolling???

357. Lois D
    Lois D says:

Too funny, Peggy C :)
    Speaking of the scrolling down…every time I saw the little ‘profile photo’ of Ali in her blue shirt (near a design or Tip description), I thought she was an egg!
    You think I would have figured it out after the 1,547th time…but, I didn’t. I’m almost convinced it was a website ‘slight of hand’ technique, cleverly designed by the LB Team to fool me – LOL

Fenya says:

Reached 100 eggs after hours and hours and hours of searching. My finger is very sore from scrolling!

Suzanne I says:

In the vein of wanting to know where some of those eggs were hidden, I’ve been wondering for days where the “decompression sickness” egg was!

Lynne A says:

@Lois D – I remember finding an egg on one of those little pictures of Ali — did you find it too?

361. whimsy girl
    whimsy girl says:

did anyone see the size of the egg in the metal stampings? That thing was HUGE. I realized at about 85 eggs that I was probably not going to climb back up to the top 10 again (I was there in the beginning, but around Friday I had dropped back and climbed my way back to 17th) I just kept wondering how many I would need to find to stay on the board til the end. Some of those darn hiding spots were darn sneaky! loads of fun though. Congrats to the top 10 and everyone else who stayed on the board.

362. dibs aka Deb
    dibs aka Deb says:

I hooked up my computer to the big screen tv, sat in my recliner with my cordless trackball mouse and had the best time I’ve had in years. Now I have to make up for lost time with my family (7 cats, 2 large dogs, & 1 large puppy) who were lucky to be fed & watered during this past week. My most frequently used phrases were: “No you may not cuddle with my hand when I’m using the mouse.” “I can’t see eggs when you have your tail in my face.” For 2 days I lived on whatever food I could eat without looking & using only my left hand. The coffee maker sat right beside me so I only had to get out of the chair to make more coffee. I can barely walk today, and I have “clicker’s finger” but it was all worth it. Thanks to LB for EVERYTHING. I will be back!

363. Lois D
    Lois D says:

@Lynne A – Oh my goodness, I forget (as usual; memory isn’t what it used to be…if ever – LOL)
    Seriously, I probably didn’t, because you figure I’d remember it, right? Or…maybe not… I’ll bet my brain just said not to focus on that, even though I scrolled down to the bottom of EVERY page. Guess I must have sabotaged myself!! :)
    I know I found an egg or two in the other similar little pictures.
    Don’t know if it is proper to say which egg most nearly eluded each participant, but I do remember one (because of the gemstone itself) behind which an egg was hidden. It ALMOST escaped me…was so ‘proud’ it didn’t. Now, isn’t that a silly thing to say? HECK NO!! IT WAS FUN!!

364. Lois D
    Lois D says:

@dibs
    WOW! I’m in awe. You really know how to ‘hunt’! Guess I’m gonna hafta set up a Command & Control Station next year as well.
    I loved your story about your ‘family’ – just TOO funny. My fur children were miffed that I was spending time in front of that ‘box’, too.

365. dibs aka Deb
    dibs aka Deb says:

It was desperate times, Lois. I couldn’t catch up to the leaderboard people & I was desperate to get my prizes. Also a little (a lot) OCD about finding those eggs. Now to get back to “feeding” my mice (somewhere in the neighbourhood of 50 – 100) who took up residence in my garage this winter.

366. whimsy girl
    whimsy girl says:

one word for next year…Depends, LOL (and pizza delivery). I used my tablet, and that way I could use either hand. had to resort to a laptop when my battery died. Kudos to the gal who found 75 eggs on her PHONE! yikes!

367. Jeanne S
    Jeanne S says:

I did some on my phone and it was faster.

368. dibs aka Deb
    dibs aka Deb says:

@whimsy girl
    Depends – now that’s the ticket. Here I was debating the pros @ cons of a catheter. LOL

Fenya says:

I am looking through the new items and I still expect to see eggs!Arrgh!

• No PhotoUnarer R said »
    “This narrates you a lot about a company concern theoretical account's military …”