Fresh Pick: “FROG & TOAD U R INVITED IN”

Posted by limabeads on July 18 at 09:15 am

This Fresh Pick was designed by KATHERINE T on Jul. 10, 2013.

KATHERINE T says: While working in the garden with my son he uncovered first a toad which I directed him to put in my garden to eat the bugs. I keep broken pots so the toads have a place to stay if they would like to. Shortly after he found the toad up popped a tree frog which I haven't seen in our yard in quite a few years! I'm happy to see nature be content to stay in my garden.

Fresh Picks are color and texture arrangements to help you get inspired—you can browse all Fresh Picks, or design your own!

1. Blooming Ideas
    Blooming Ideas says:

Delightful nature pick! Cute story too! :)

2. Beadzilla aka Wanda
    Beadzilla aka Wanda says:

Lovely story and pick!

3. Lady425 aka Beth
    Lady425 aka Beth says:

Lovely story – very nice pick!

4. NY Bella
    NY Bella says:

Lovely pick! Great story!

5. Crazy Beader
    Crazy Beader says:

If your garden is as beautiful as your picks, Katherine, I would think it would be full of toads and frogs who want to call it home.
    Thanks for sharing the story – - -

6. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

Well I’m working on it but I think it is pretty:)

7. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

I would love to see a picture of your garden. :) You must be doing something right to have amphibians hanging around! This pick is very cute, too, btw~ :)

8. Asia
    Asia says:

I would love to be invited too, this looks great :D

9. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

I don’t know how to do that.

10. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

I have them on my facebook but I don’t know if I can do it on Lima

11. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

Ok duhhh I see the attach picture i’ll do it today:)

12. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

here is my front door garden and one of the pots I keep for toads.

Attachment Attachment Attachment

13. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

This is a few pics of flowers from the front garden.

Attachment Attachment Attachment

14. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

Circle garden (not really a circle)and the 3rd one is the outside of my fruit garden

Attachment Attachment Attachment

15. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

this is 2 more smaller gardens as you walk around the house

Attachment Attachment Attachment

16. puppychick  labratbecky
    puppychick labratbecky says:

Fantastic garden, KT!! I am jealous!! :) I try for the look you have but when the city redid my street and the energy co. cut down some trees, I was reduced to moving my gardens to different areas and I lost some plants in the process! It is rebuilding time for me this year. :) I hope I can have something like your gardens by this time next year.

17. KATHERINE T
    KATHERINE T says:

Thank’s This is from several years of work but I’m still not finished yet. It will still be some time before everything is groomed the way I want it.