Easter Egg Hunt 2014 Winners

Posted by Kevin on April 23 at 12:09 pm

Easter Egg Hunt Wrapup

WOW, what a week! The 6th Annual Easter Egg Hunt at Lima Beads was egg-citing, eggs-hausting, and egg-ceptionally big. More eggs than ever were found by a record number of hunters, and we enjoyed all of the hilarious comments, e-mails, and facebook posts that poured in. And now, onto the important stuff… :)

Leaderboard Gift Certificates

Everyone that was on the Leaderboard at the end of the hunt gets a $20 Gift Certificate. Steve is sending out those e-mails today… if you’re on the Leaderboard, you’ll be getting yours in the next couple hours. It took a LOT of persistence to stay in the Top 100, and we admire you all!

The Grand Prize

The Grand Prize for a $250 Gift Certificate is awarded to one of the hunters in the Top 10 at the end of the contest by a random drawing. This year’s grand prize winner is…. Cynthia C! We drew her name out of a Twizzler container (we have a lot of those around here)… and you can check out the video on our facebook page. Congratulations, Cynthia! She hunted through thousands of pages from April 14th all the way up until the very end of the contest on Easter.

2014 Easter Egg Hunt Drawing

Joe draws the winner...

Fun Facts

This year, we had a record number of hunters searching for those little diabolical eggs all over our website. The first egg was found 4 minutes after the contest officially launched, and the very last egg was found at 11:59am Pacific time with only 10 seconds left before the contest ended. Talk about hunting until the last minute! The egg that was discovered the most was the one right on the home page (of course)… and all of the eggs were found at least once.

We want to extend a sincere “Thank You” to everyone who hunted for eggs this year. We have a lot of fun putting it together, but you are the ones who make it all worth it. We know as well as anyone that time is very precious, and we’re honored that you chose to spend some of it (or, in many cases, a LOT of it) with us this week. THANK YOU!

Congratulations, everyone! We had an awesome time this year. We hope you did, too :)

2. Vee aka Dream Chickie
    Vee aka Dream Chickie says:

Thanks Steve!! I had a GREAT time this year. It was egg-tastic!!! So much fun! :D

3. NY Bella
    NY Bella says:

Thanks to everyone at LB ( especially Steve) for a fun-tastic egg hunt! This year I make it to the leaderboard! I was last, but proud to be there!

4. Warped Wire Studio
    Warped Wire Studio says:

My first online egg hunt! Thank you so much for the great prizes at every level. You guys always do a wonderful job!

5. Hannah K
    Hannah K says:

My first year on the leaderboard. I was going to go for the top but wow that takes persistence congratulations to everyone I had a blast

It was incredible…as always!! Thanks again for the fun!

7. Classy Chick JbyJill
    Classy Chick JbyJill says:

Love you guys!!! I love this time of the year :)

8. LaLuz
    LaLuz says:

Thanks to all of you! It was a lot of fun & I appreciate all the cool prizes. Lima Beads is the best!

HeatherD says:

This was my third Easter egg hunt and I have to say that it gets better every year. I had so much fun looking for those eggs. Loved also that once I had found one, it had a check mark so I didn’t cover the same ground twice. Thanks Steve and your gang for the fun! Can’t wait for next year.

10. Gina P - Delta Chick
    Gina P - Delta Chick says:

This was the best egg hunt ever! :D I know this must be a LOT of work to organize, so thank you, thank you, thank you! Great fun and fabulous prizes! Lima rocks!

11. D D Mystic Chick

Thank you Lima Beads for my gift certificate! and for the gifts that are on there way! Not even adhesive capsulitis was going to keep me away from searching and searching for those elusive eggs. In my years of participating in the egg hunt I never could make it to the top ten but the gift certificate for all those on the leaderboard was incentive to keep me going this year. Congrats to everyone who made it to the top ten and enjoy spending your hard earned top prize Cynthia C. Don’t know how y’all found all those eggs! Thanks again Lima Beads for another fun egg hunt.

12. Anna C WonderChick
    Anna C WonderChick says:

Though I did not spend as much time hunting eggs as in past years; I did fairly well at 86 eggs. It was a lot of fun watching the action. And I got some fun gifts too. You folks at LB are the best! Thanks for a great egg hunt.

13. Cynthia C
    Cynthia C says:

Thank you Lima Beads for another great Easter egg hunt! I’m still a bit stunned that my name was drawn for the Grand Prize. I almost gave up when I was number 11 on the Leaderboard but in the end I kept going and found my last two eggs in the final 45 minutes of the hunt. Since I loaded up my wish list during the hunt I shouldn’t have any trouble loading up my shopping bag with some great beads! Thanks again LB, and congratulations to everyone else who was on the leaderboard, and especially everyone else in the top 10.

14. Missigirl
    Missigirl says:

This was my first egg hunt and I truly enjoyed it! What a wonderful way for customers to view all of your products. I found so much stuff that I want and thanks again for the prizes…you guys are great! Congrats to the big winner and everyone on the leaderboard!

I only found 53 of those egg-asperating eggs this year, as a very busy work week cut seriously into my hunting time, but it was a blast as always. Steve (still “the man”) you amaze us each year with your egg hiding skills, Kevin and Ali, thank you for making this the site I go to everyday, you are the very best. Congratulations to all who stuck it out to become the eggs-cellent hunters on the leaderboard. Next year awaits!

16. Mary Brady
    Mary Brady says:

Thanks, Lima, for such a great Easter treat. The hunt has always been such fun!

C Kappler says:

This was my first time doing the egg hunt. I had so much fun that time got away from me. I will be marking my calendar for next years egg hunt. Thank you and I seen so many items that I am thinking about trying to make some jewelry for my granddaughters.

18. Susan Schroeder
    Susan Schroeder says:

Congratulations to everyone who was on the leaderboard! THAT had to take sincere time and dedication! As I see it, we’re all winners because everyone walked away with something and we all got to find lots of goodies besides eggs, right? (I know I did!)
    Thanks Lima Team!

19. Drema C
    Drema C says:

thanks i had fun when is the next contest

20. Beadzilla aka Wanda
    Beadzilla aka Wanda says:

Thank you so much for the fun Easter egg hunt! I just received my package and I love it! Congrats to Cynthia C and everyone else, till next year.
    Happy Beading, Wanda

21. Y Buonamici
    Y Buonamici says:

Thank you for the great egg hunt! This is my second year and I made it to the leaderboard! That wasn’t easy, but the most difficult part is yet to come – deciding what to get with my gift certificate! Congrats to all and can’t wait for the next hunt.

22. diamonddustshoe
    diamonddustshoe says:

I need to teach assertiveness training to the little slips with my name on them… :P But seriously *hat tip to Cynthia C*.

Okay, how many of us tried to click the eggs in this week’s email?

N Sausedo says:

Wish I could do the egg hunt all day long. Forget eating, cleaning, and all around household chores. It was fun,!

24. enus
    enus says:

hola
    participo desde mi paìs Ecuador, me encanta busqueda de huevos de pascua, pero lamentablemente por mi trabajo no he tenido tiempo.
    felicidades

25. Chicky Zee aka Alice
    Chicky Zee aka Alice says:

Congratulation to all the winners!

26. frekncouga
    frekncouga says:

“thanks for the memories.”. It was a lot of fun . Thanks also for the freebies and gift certificate!!

D Bohnert says:

This was my first,got a late start and still found over 50 won several prizes. Really pleased had fun! Do it again next year. U r my fav bead site!

F Bradley says:

Just in from being on the road in a truck for about 8 months…all of my boxes of goodies sitting here patiently waiting…I opened my boxes from Easter Egg Hunt and from my little shopping bits after, all I can say is WOW! Love the quality and the great service. You guys rock!!! I’ll be ordering more now that I’m home…yippee…fun in my world now.