100 Easter Eggs
That’s right, there are 100 eggs hidden on the web site RIGHT NOW. They’re all over the place – no page is off limits! As you find eggs, you’ll see this status bar:
We don’t want anyone to go crazy, so we should tell you up front: finding all 100 Easter eggs will be difficult. Some of them are very well hidden. It’s not really about find ALL of the eggs this year, it’s about finding the most
For this year’s hunt, there’s a leaderboard that shows the top 100 hunters. It will show the position of each person, but not the number of eggs they’ve found — we’ll reveal those at the end. See the Leaderboard.
The more eggs you find, the more prizes you get. When you reach 10, 25, 50, and 75 eggs a new set of prizes will be unlocked. You can choose from a variety of FREE beads and even a 15% discount on a future order. There are also prizes associated with the Leaderboard. At the end of the Easter Egg Hunt, the top 10 people on the leaderboard will be entered to win The Grand Prize, a $250 Lima Beads Gift Certificate. Everyone else on the leaderboard will be entered to win second prize, a $100 Lima Beads gift certificate. See all the prizes.
- The contest ends at 11:59pm on April 4 (Easter). This means you need to make sure and do the following by this time:
- Collect all the eggs you can find.
- If you unlocked any prizes, add them to your shopping bag and place your order—all prizes (except the discount code explained below) must be redeemed by the end of the contest.
- If you unlocked the 15% discount prize, write down your coupon code (you can use it any time until the end of 2010)
- Watch the blog for an announcement about the $250 drawing
- There are a total of 100 Easter eggs that we’ve hidden for you to collect. Those are the only ones that count toward the prizes, and you must click on them to collect them. You might see some picture of eggs in promotional materials (like the ones in the grass at the top of this page)… those don’t count toward your total.
- We can’t offer rain checks on the prizes, so make sure to place your order when you’ve unlocked the prizes, because they’re only available while supplies last!
- We think we have enough free beads to go around… but in case we run short, we reserve the right to substitute a product of equal value as your prize (hey, it’s free, right? . We can’t offer rain checks on unavailable prizes. We also reserve the right to update this list of rules if it needs clarification later.
- Please don’t share the locations of the eggs. This ruins the fun for everyone Location sharers will be disqualified from winning prizes!
- The most important rule: have fun!