9 crazy new bead deals every 5 minutes!
- Crazy Deal: Peacock Metallics Crystal Mix Faceted Rondelle just sold for only $1.50!
- New Mexico customer grabs Czech Glass Opaque Amethyst Picasso Rectangle for 26% Off...
- Another FREE Gunmetal Lobster Clasp for a lucky beader in Virginia!
- Lions, tigers, and beads! TierraCast Antique Silver (plated) Sacred Heart Toggle Clasp sells for 26% Off!
- Crazy Deal: Czech Fire Polished Glass Dual Coated Blueberry/Green Tea Round just sold for only $1.97!
The Big Green Bead Machine is jam-packed with fresh beads. The prices drop every 5 minutes. But don’t wait too long to buy it, or you could miss out! Read More »
What's the Big Deal?
- Rock-bottom prices!
- Deals only YOU can see!
- ...even FREE BEADS!
Actual Bead Machine Deals
Gunmetal Lobster Clasp 7mm Piece
Green Price: FREE!
TierraCast Antique Silver (plated) Sacred Heart Toggle Clasp 18x25mm Piece
Green Price: $1.67
Czech Fire Polished Glass Dual Coated Blueberry/Green Tea Round 8mm 25 beads
Green Price: $1.97
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to purchase Big Green Bead Machine items within 3 days?
- When you add an item to your shopping bag from the Big Green Bead Machine, we take it out of inventory and reserve it for you. This ensures that you will receive your item at the discounted price, which is very important to us. This is also the reason we're only able to hold items for 3 days. After 3 days, we put the items back in inventory to give everyone a fair chance to purchase them.
- What does it mean when an item shows up as "Sold Out at this price"?
- We make a small number of each item available in the Big Green Bead Machine at very discounted prices. This helps us control our inventory. If we have too much of an item, we will make 10 strands (for example) available to help reduce our stock. Sometimes we run out of room on our shelves! When those 10 strands are gone, the item disappears. In some cases, it may still be available in our store at the normal price, but no longer available at Big Green Bead Machine prices.
- What does it mean when an item shows up as "Expired"?
- When an item has gone all the way to the lowest possible price we can offer at the time, and still hasn't sold out, it simply expires from the Big Green Bead Machine. Depending on how many other items make an appearance in the Bead Machine, you may or may not see the expired item again.
- What is a "Rock Bottom Price"?
- This is the lowest that the price will ever go for a particular item (and it's a very good deal!). Once the timer runs out, that item will expire and be removed.
- How many Big Green Bead Machine items can I add to my bag?
- As many as you want! The only rule is that you must buy the items within 3 days of adding them to your bag.
- What does it mean when an item is marked "FREE"?
- It means that it is totally, completely 100% FREE — no strings attached! It will only appear for one cycle, so if you want it, be sure to grab it quickly. Just click "Add" to put it in your cart. As with any Big Green Bead Machine item, you'll need to complete the purchase within 3 days to get the item at that price (in this case FREE).