Interchangeable Woven Focal Necklace Pattern
Create woven tubes that slide onto a stainless steel barrel, giving you an interchangeable look that’s easy to swap out whenever you like! Use with 12mm stainless steel focal component and Miyuki 11/0 Delica beads.
Required supplies to make a single woven focal on a necklace:
- (138) Miyuki Delica 11/0 beads (in multiple colors, based on pattern)
- (1) Size 10 Embroidery needle
- (60cm) Beading thread (TOHO One-G or C-Lon size D)
- (1) 12mm interchangeable focal barrel
- (1) Finished necklace chain of your choice
Note: This downloadable pattern is available free of charge with any purchase. Just add it to your shopping bag and complete your order! It will be available for download on your receipt after placing your order. You will not receive a printed version. Normal shipping charges apply for other items on your order, and there is a limit of 5 free patterns per order.
We couldn't find that e-mail and password. Please try again.